Facebook ahead of MySpace

facebook is the only thing that's actually decent though. they implemented privacy options early. myspace is a load of shit and orkut has been overrun by indian nerds who scrap random girls for "hye be my franship plzzz u luk beaautiful ya"

ashr said:
"hye be my franship plzzz u luk beaautiful ya"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You speak like someone with experience:bleh:

But yeah, Facebook owns, Orkut is almost ghati like compared to Facebook.

Myspace mainly for upcoming rip-off musicians and Orkut for Indian stalkers - Facebook has always been better off.

F|0ccY said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You speak like someone with experience:bleh:

But yeah, Facebook owns, Orkut is almost ghati like compared to Facebook.

well yea, i used to use orkut quite a bit when i was away from the country to send quick messages to my girlfriend like telling her to get online at a certain time or whatever. on many occasions her scrapbook would get flooded by randoms right after so she'd miss my message. annoying. they finally do have some privacy options but they really missed the boat on this one. surprising since orkut is run by Google now.

chatting online was cool and then i sorta just faded away so are facebook and orkut ... they are just cool now and maybe 5 years from now they'll fade away too. there's nothing really innovative about social networking its just another way of chatting or posting in a forum like this one.

These sites only for use to find old friends, not for chatting. I have many friends who chat with each other using the scrapbook on Orkut!! Why would you want to chat on a public channel when you have so many private ones available.

BTW, Facebook totally beats orkut on the UI and content layout. Orkut looks like bloated shit.

"Facebook has dethroned MySpace to become the world's most popular social networking Website. According to industry tracker comScore, more than 132 million people visited Facebook in June, as compared to the approximately 117.5 million that went to MySpace."

I think MySpace still has the most amount of accounts and active users.

Back