Facebook album dowloader for Firefox 3.6.17

Pragadheesh

Disciple
Hi,

I want some addon or software to download facebook albums at one go in Firefox 3.6.17. Previously i was using PhotoJacker but it is not working with Firefox 3.6.17. And most software donot work with the latest version of Firefox.

Why is this.? Any other workaround than downgrading Firefox.?

Thanks.

Pick&Zip allows you to bulk download photos from Facebook. It allows you to download tagged photos and also the albums of yours friends.

To get started, just log in with Facebook. You get a list of all your friends on the left hand side. Select your friend from the list and then you can view/download all photos tagged by them or even can download their entire albums(or certain photos as package) in form of a ZIP file. Neat service.

Some other good application alternatives are FotoBounce and PhotoGrabber.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Pragadheesh said:
Why is this.? Any other workaround than downgrading Firefox.?

Also there is a workaround to force older add-on to work with your version of firefox.

1) Type about:config in address bar > Agree the warning > Right-click > New > Boolean > Type extensions.checkCompatibility in boolean value's name and set its value to False.

Basically you are disabling the compatibility check so now you can install any older add-on in any version of firefox. Another way to achieve the same is by editing the extension file itself. But why go the hassle way.

There is a plugin for that. Right now, i m unable to recall its name but its in shadow coz of fb policy violation, if you are satisfied with the above mentioned softwares then its ok, else tell me and i will search it for you. Tries n tested till ff6a1.

Back