factory unlocked iPhone 3GS 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dullu

Recruit
hi all,

looking to get rid of my year old iPhone 3GS 32GB model. The phone is factory unlocked, and is running iOS 4.3.1.

The phone has had a screen guard and back guard applied since day 1, and is still in mint condition.

Along with the phone, there is the original box, the headset, charger and wall adapter, documentation and sim card eject tool.

The only niggle: there is some dust accumulated in the 3.5mm jack adapter, and a headset is difficult to get into it. Have already considered this while quoting the price.

Reason for sale: got my hands on the xperia arc, and do not want carry around 2 phones. Hence more of a convenience sale.

few extra details:

baseband version: 05.16.02

asking price: 20k shipped :)

interested folks please PM. Refer to photos below:

dsc0110iw.jpg

dsc0109e.jpg

dsc0108ld.jpg

dsc0107wg.jpg

dsc0105cp.jpg

dsc0103m.jpg

dsc0102xl.jpg

thanks,

dullu

n00b Q here...is it anyhow "not secure" to reveal the baseband info? had not posted for that reason. Also, the phone is located in bangalore.

Your price is too high Sealed Factory Unlocked 3GS is available for 24k.

You can easily clean the headphone socket with a needle, the same thing happens with my iPhone every now and then, cotton from my pockets accumulates inside and i just got to clean it with a needle or something.

Cheers

^i do hope you know that factory unlocked and jailbroken mean two different things...

Factory unlocked - ability to use it on any network anywhere in the world

Jailbroken - ability to install apps from sources other than the Apple store like Cydia etc...

I know their difference:mad:...I was asking is it Jalibroken too? then my friend would be interested. Sorry didn't wrote "too"....My bad.

Just to make it clear: The phone is not jailbroken..I got a factory unlocked phone simply because i did not want to jailbreak it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back