Fah33m is the culprit

Metalspree

Skilled
Fah33m PM's me and asks about the product which i had put the plans of getting it aside untill December .He sent me some head-fi links it unleashed the devil in me and burnt me a big hole .

Lets the pics do that talking

p1030842u.jpg

p1030843.jpg

p1030844nr.jpg

Why did i get it :It's irritating to use IEM's in house as well ,i dont have speakers and not worth it getting in NZ .

How does it sound: Well i cannot talk about it now as its just out of the box but its kick @$$.I had auditioned one at Jaben,after burn-in it should even better that i was i noticed from the impressions thread at head-fi .I have paired it with D4 Mamba .The sound stage and bass is bang on and Enigma FLAC's sound brilliant.Its better than the SRH840 :eek:hyeah:
Faheem i am sending you the bill please pay ;)
Damages please do not remind me :(

Ritvik said:
Congrats man! They look geat

Thanks mate
ankxxs said:
NIce headset & please do tell us about the damages which Faheem is going to bear. :p

Its a lot he has to become my slave and work for me for his life time
FaH33m said:
These are mine :mad: !

Congrats ! :p

Pay for it @$$ole and its yours .
bennysachdev said:
Only one question comes to mind metalspree..........Whats Next???? :hap5:

Nothing as of now.May be a nice setup for my new house.

FaH33m said:

I would not get the Jmoney pads untill they are totally burned in

.MarkL mod i would not dare to do it myself .Remember what happened to my D2+ .I spoke to a head-fi member( cant put his name here).He is visiting India in the month of December for some official purpose and that tooo Bangalore.I have asked him to mod them,if he can spare time and the answer was YES :D :D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I want these so badly....somehow trying to keep the urge in check...

haha awesome buy! these r def in mine n vikids buy list hahaha if u can do give us some impressions.. im wanting to demo a pair badly!!

iGo said:
Nice cans... :)

So I guess, we will seeing less of Fah33m.... :p
since he'll be shifting to NZ to pay for those.. :rofl:

His kids also have to become slaves if i pay for his flight ticket to NZ:lol:.I will take all the money from him when i come to India.Yogi lets ransack his house we might get even more money
ViKiD said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I want these so badly....somehow trying to keep the urge in check...

Looks like there is another member like who me who is controlling his urge.Shall i PM you what Fah33m sent me .
PS: I will not pay for the cans lets all .Lets all send bills to Fah33m
toxicdrift said:
haha awesome buy! these r def in mine n vikids buy list hahaha if u can do give us some impressions.. im wanting to demo a pair badly!!
Contacts Fah33m he was telling that there is a place in Mumbai which allows you to audition the SRH840 and the Denons

Btw i have a small craving for this headphone.Ears tend to heat up due to prolonged usage.The only way out is J$ Pads i have PMed Jeremy(fatman117 of head-fi) regarding the same

Back