Fah33m is the culprit

I read that the Jena cables are better off with the D2000.I am getting the cables from a head-fier will get it modded through him once he comes to India :)

@Vikid if you can try audition the cans for long time u will comt to know why i told it heats up the ears.I am sure you will even sweat because of the heat at least in India.JMoney pads are worth it even though the price is on the higher side (its made of pure Lamb skins leather )

Aye!

This will be really valuable...since i sweat like a pig once im using the Roccat Kave.

This will be no exception... lets see for how long i can try em ...

Try demoing for atleast 1 hour .Pester the guy who is allowing you to demo about this .

The temperature where i stay is 8deg and my ears are getting heated up and it causes a lot of inconvenience.

^ Oyi!!!

Me busy! with stupid things a guy my age can be busy with :p

Neways ill be free after tomorrow... !

@MetalSpree

aye aye sur!

8deg and your sweating... damn this is scary!

OMG this is a different thread title :bleh: But Fah33m doesn't bother...
And damn Websense yet again I can't see the pics :mad:

Picture of Metalspree in the near future

article-1177545-04CC9E36000005DC-463_468x354.jpg

replace alcohol with 'audio' :eek:hyeah:

I am looking for a lawyer to defend myself :p. By the way anyone in Mumbai interested in auditioning a D2000, SRH 840 and few Audio Technica / AKG cans ..let me know . Me and viralbug have planned to visit a few different stores which have these headphones for sale and auditioning . Still dont have the complete info but will get the details soon. :)

:drool2: :drool2:

Awesome purchase.

Congratulations.

So, Fah33m is getting this...right?

He was planning like, 17k for headphone+ some 12k for modding.

^ Yeah ,Ive almost locked on to the D2000 but before that want to try out other stuff to make it 100%. :p. Its ~16k with warranty. Wont be spending 10-12k on mods at any cost.. ill use them stock for a long time .. .once I have some moolah maybe spend a little on cable upgrades ,better pads and smaller mods.

Fah33m do not do half mods .Cable upgrade and J$ pads should do the job .If you want i cant get cables from here i can ask a NZ headfier or AU headfier to send the same.

Edit: My bro is going to AU in a weeks time .I will ask qusp to send some cables what say ??

Back