Failed Transaction with MakeMyTrip (MMT)

^^
I am not sure, why they could not de-link the two attempts you made, and understand one was unsuccessful and one was not successful. They should not even be asking for your CC details, since that went through clean. Honestly, I had spoken to MKT so much, past few days, in the end "I"; was telling them things, (literally barking); and they were mutely listening.

LOL.

Exactly what happened with me. When I said I made them repeat whatever I had said, I really did do that - " Now you tell me what I told you ". And the poor guy repeated the entire incident to me. :p

But I was really frustrated by that time. I am generally quite patient with Customer Care and even cold calls because I know it's a shitty job but I lost it that time. This was the 3rd day. Enough was enough!

^ ^
@asingh just putting up an explanation on what could have happened cause normally we misunderstand, how things process (dumb CCs notwithstanding). Anyways, as the post is annoying edited it out. No harm meant. :)

Last edited:
^ ^
@asingh just putting up an explanation on what could have happened cause normally we misunderstand, how things process (dumb CCs notwithstanding). Anyways, as the post is annoying edited it out. No harm meant. :)

Oh God...That is not fair. If someone is annoyed...or says so,you delete it...! My reply to you looks even more dumb now. Can you put it back..Else I will also have to edit my mammoth post to you..? Let me know...if you saved the content in notepad or something.

Oh God...That is not fair. If someone is annoyed...or says so,you delete it...! My reply to you looks even more dumb now. Can you put it back..Else I will also have to edit my mammoth post to you..? Let me know...if you saved the content in notepad or something.
sorry dint meant to offend/annoy hence deleted it. I havent saved it anywhere. :(

Back