Graphic Cards Fair price for used RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO 10G MSI

Looking to buy this card from someone. Condition is good. Around 6 months of warranty left.
He's giving it for 32k and won't negotiate any further.
Is it a good price?

Naa....prices have increased in last 2-3 months with warranty varying from 6-12 months.
Earlier 3080 was going for 27-28k easily. Now used supply is drying up slowly. Some are hanging onto old cards and not upgrading and also mining is picking up again. You can still keep on searching though.

on higher side. 27 k to 30 k max else just in vest in new card!
Reason for buying second hand is to wait for 5000 series till next year.
Will look for something below 30k, thanks!

Naa....prices have increased in last 2-3 months with warranty varying from 6-12 months.
Earlier 3080 was going for 27-28k easily. Now used supply is drying up slowly. Some are hanging onto old cards and not upgrading and also mining is picking up again. You can still keep on searching though.
It says a daily profit of $1, I don't think anyone is willing to burn their GPU for dollar a day.

Last edited:
Reason for buying second hand is to wait for 5000 series till next year.
Will look for something below 30k, thanks!

It says a daily profit of $1, I don't think anyone is willing to burn their GPU for dollar a day.
why not get 6700xt or 6800xt for around same price range if waiting for 5000 series.

You don't know then, pro miners, even seasonal miners mine at this time and profit afterwards. Miners are buying that's why supply of 30 series cards have reduced from what it was and prices have increased somewhat as 40 series are bad at mining so 30 series is the way to go.

You don't know then, pro miners, even seasonal miners mine at this time and profit afterwards. Miners are buying that's why supply of 30 series cards have reduced from what it was and prices have increased somewhat as 40 series are bad at mining so 30 series is the way to go.
Given that the daily profit on one 3080 card is around 0.6$, wouldn't it be faaaar efficient to just buy those coins from an exchange?

Given that the daily profit on one 3080 card is around 0.6$, wouldn't it be faaaar efficient to just buy those coins from an exchange?
It's a hassle to buy just one particular coin and sometimes new coins are not even on exchanges so mining is what miners prefer and then sell when boom comes.

It's a hassle to buy just one particular coin and sometimes new coins are not even on exchanges so mining is what miners prefer and then sell when boom comes.
So they are speculating. I wouldn't say mining is back or will be.
Whereas, hobbyists will keep on mining no matter what.

So they are speculating. I wouldn't say mining is back or will be.
Whereas, hobbyists will keep on mining no matter what.
In any case the rise in gpu prices due to mining was/is not caused by typical ppl but rather "pros/enterprises" buying dozens/hundreds of cards in one go which is unlikely now as they are not using consumer gpu anymore.

Back