Fanless PSU? Which ones are available in India?

Infected

Skilled
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a fanless PSU for a different project
But I cant seem to find any in India,
Does anyone know of one which retails here? Anything above 450 Watts will be more than enough for me.
Any help would be much appriciated
Thank you

A PSU for a PC or for powering something else? Because if it's for a PC, fanless PSUs are unfortunately not yet a thing.
Powering a "car amp" that m using for haptic feedback (buttkicker/pioneer 4ch sf6300) on my simrig...right now using a cheapo 450w one n working fine. But that fan on it is louder than my sim rig !! So want something fanless...

Didn't want to get into details as it's complicated. Lol.
I could find none available. Which were fanless from seasonic. They would be perfect.

Powering a "car amp" that m using for haptic feedback (buttkicker/pioneer 4ch sf6300) on my simrig...right now using a cheapo 450w one n working fine. But that fan on it is louder than my sim rig !! So want something fanless...

Didn't want to get into details as it's complicated. Lol.

I could find none available. Which were fanless from seasonic. They would be perfect.
That's an interesting setup.
What type of power connector do you need? I'm guessing that a normal ATX PSU will be fine?

Best you can expect is PSUs that have the "fan off" feature, where the PSU fan does not spin at low power consumption, and an FDB fan. These are mostly found on higher end PSUs though.
Consider this- XPG Core Reactor 650w. It's rated as a silent operator, and should be more than enough.
Or the Corsair RM750e for 8.9k.
But IMO, the Core Reactor should be silent enough. It's average noise output is at 22dB.

hat's an interesting setup.
What type of power connector do you need? I'm guessing that a normal ATX PSU will be fine?

Just using the Yellow Wire for 12V and Black for Ground :)

I looked at the XGP one after your recommendation but its about 6.7K was looking at max 5K
Will ask for the XGP locally to see if I can get a better price and availability.

Thank you

Just using the Yellow Wire for 12V and Black for Ground :)

I looked at the XGP one after your recommendation but its about 6.7K was looking at max 5K
Will ask for the XGP locally to see if I can get a better price and availability.

Thank you
Then you can consider the Asus Tuf Gaming Bronze 550w, Deepcool PM650D or NZXT C550 as well. The Asus would be my first priority.

True fanless PSUs at those capacities can get pretty expensive as they are usually Platinum/Titanium certified or use GaN.

There is the Silverstone Nightjar series but you'd have to import it. I'm not aware of any such PSU being sold in India.

A good alternative is to get a Platinum rated PSU with a zero RPM mode and sufficient wattage headroom. The fan would almost never turn on even under load. You can also get away with Gold rated unit with excess capacity. The fan might spin but it should be quiet at all times.

Back