fashionandyou.com anyone used this site before?

Crap site...most of the stuff is sold out and rest is not worth the money....what are u guys buying from there or have I missed someting...or is just that access is limited so everyone is interested??

Fashion and You - Perfumes, Apparel, Wallets and more

I came across this site through a friend,

Fashion and You

It is an invitation only site. You can be in their waiting list too though but it might take time to get an account there that ways.

What is it about?
This site offers great deals on a lot of stuff such as perfumes, wallets, apparel, pens, watches and everything is genuinely branded.

Is it reliable?

Ya I feel so as its linked to LIFW (Lakme India Fashion Week) and looks pretty reliable too.

How do you sign up?

You can use my invitation link to sign up which is mentioned at the end of this post and can be signed up as referred by me.

What do I get if you sign up?
I do not get anything if you sign up but get something (Rs 1000 voucher) only if you make a purchase of Rs. 1500 or more. And to redeem the Rs. 1000 voucher I get, I myself have to make a purchase of Rs. 1500 or more first. This can be checked in their terms and conditions. Also there is a contest going on for an Ipad but I am sure its a lucky draw sort of thing.

Are the deals good?

Ya. I am sharing this thing as I found the deals to be genuinely good atleast on the perfumes I was interested it. For eg:

Davidoff Adventure 100ml price on F&Y - Rs. 1941 /-
Davidoff Adventure 50ml price on perfume2order - 1999/-

Boss #6 100 ml price on F&Y - Rs. 2268 /-
Boss #6 100 ml price on perfume2order - Rs. 3307 /-

Gucci Envy 100 ml on F&Y - Rs. 2843 /-
Gucci Envy 100 ml on perfume2order - Rs. 3599 /-

There are a lot of deals on other brands such as Hidesign, A & F, CK, Hollister, Porsche, Roberto Cavalli, etc. You will be able to see the deals only if you sign up.

PS : Mods are fee to delete this post if they think this is against the rules or is advertising. I have been honest about everything in the post and thought of sharing the good deals.

@Others

Please do not post here if you are not interested or if you did not find this helpful. I will not welcome shit about me making money or something as that is not the intention.

Reps welcome :)

Re: Fashion and You - Perfumes, Apparel, Wallets and more

Plus this site is known to take insanely long to deliver products. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone ....

rishabh.asthana said:
there's already a thread on this site

I did not know that.
RD274 said:
Plus this site is known to take insanely long to deliver products. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone ....
My brother ordered a perfume from them and he got it in like 3 days. He is pretty satisfied too. Maybe they have good and bad orders. I will also be ordering from them soon. Will keep you guys updated about how the transaction goes.

they provide some really good options to peeps like me who are living in towns with the biggest showroom being that of Bata :p

i have till now ordered stuff worth more than 1 lak from them and generally get it within 2 weeks time :)

Well if you check their facebook page, you'll find plenty of people complaining about the long delivery time usually 1 month minimum.

I just got a ck t shirt delivered after 4 weeks. Definitely fake.. Not worth 1100/- Also all products are made in India.

mk151 said:
I just got a ck t shirt delivered after 4 weeks. Definitely fake.. Not worth 1100/- Also all products are made in India.
Umm made in India doesn't mean fake (if this is the reason you think its fake). All the high end brands get their clothes made in India or Bangladesh these days.

Not only made in india but the quality of the product eg the embroidery of ck logo etc

Back