Fat Burners help

I am 82kgs and i want to make my weight 65-70 as per my age 22yrs and height 5.10.

It has become really difficult by normal gymming and dieting as i have tummy from birth and it never goes. After a certain period of gym and dieting the process becomes extremely slow.

So, i am looking for some fat burners. But there are some questions i need to ask

1. Suggest me one. I have some idea about fat burners from muscleblaze available on healthkart and they are also reviewed by my friend.
2. Are there any side effects?
3. Any after effects if i stop taking them?

:banghead:

How much weight have you lost till now?

I hv lost 3-4 kgs 2-3 times in the past but after a max of 4-5kgs the process becomes extremely slow. Right now, its been a week or two i have joined gym(mostly exercises) and morning jog.
Considering after month or two of gyming normally i will start the intake of burners to catalyst the slowed down process.

There is no shortcut to losing weight, "fat burners" and the like are scams. I guess a tapeworm could help but I don't know much about large stomach parasites. heck even if you take steroids you have to work incredibly hard to get any use out of it. Liposuction is the only way to quickly lose weight fast.

Your weight loss drops off because you are probably not escalating the workout when you plateau, when you work out, you loose weight because your body is not used to the activity, once it gets used to it you have to increase the duration or the speed at which you do the workout.

Also 90% of weight loss is diet, not exercise, watch what you eat, and cut down, and its going to take a long time, there is no escaping that.

Your metabolism increases when you start exercising. Which in turn increases your appetite. When you stop working out, the increased appetite does not reduce. It remains raised, which causes weight gain when you stop working out. To stabilize this increased appetite, include more salad and natural proteins in your diet.

Regarding fat burners.
Main ingredient of a good quality fat burner is Caffeine. Caffeine being a Vaso-dilator, increases your Basal Metabolic Rate or BMR. It means, you burn more fats when your body is at rest. But keep in mind this work of burning fat is done by your heart. So prior to starting fat burners do a lipid profile test. This test will tell if you have any cholestrol issues. If there is any cholestrol issue found, it's a strict NO to fat burners.

Regarding purchasing costly fat burners:
Caffeine is the main ingredient of fat burners. So a home made black coffee without any sugar does the same job. Infact many pro bodybuilders prefer black strong coffee over commercial fat burners.

Last edited:
Try a ketogenic diet - no carbs(0-5%) with no sugar in your diet and have lots of fat (70% of calorie intake) with moderate protein (25%). Sounds ironic but it really works if you maintain a reasonable calorie deficit. I'm down 12 kilos since I started 2 months ago. Googling will give you a lot of information. All these synthetic fat burners and what not should be avoided like plague.

Please dont take fat burners, they dont burn fat and they contain loads of stimulants which is going to mess up your health.
The reason you are not maintaining your weight loss is because you are not tracking your calories consumed and doing bullshit exercises (most probably recommended by gym trainers)
Start tracking your calories by using myfitnesspal, calculate your TDEE and start a diet which is less than your TDEE.
Start a good weight lifting program like starting strength or strong lifts, it takes only 3 days a week, the other days you can do yoga and cardio

One answer for you - Paleo Diet.

A friend has tried it and has got immense success in a year and a half. She lost like like 30-40kgs. She has pics but I don't want to share on an open forum. But you will not believe the difference. No expensive shit. Just workouts and diet. I saw her in her black yoga/workout pants. Damn dat ass. Totally worth the effort and will-power it takes to get the results. She is actually a motivation for me to workout.

Its all about the diet really. Follow it up with interval training. Most important thing is to keep it simple so you can stay dedicated to it and dont get bogged down.

The reason you are not maintaining your weight loss is because you are not tracking your calories consumed

Calorie counting does not work. There are good scientific reasons why it doesn't. If you are interested in the subject, I suggest reading the following books:

Good calories, Bad calories by Gary Taubs
Fat chance by Robert Lustig.

This is a complex topic and there is a lot of literature available. These books will give you a start.

Both @Chaos and @"Party Monger" have suggested better options.

Try a ketogenic diet - no carbs(0-5%) with no sugar in your diet and have lots of fat (70% of calorie intake) with moderate protein (25%). Sounds ironic but it really works if you maintain a reasonable calorie deficit. I'm down 12 kilos since I started 2 months ago. Googling will give you a lot of information. All these synthetic fat burners and what not should be avoided like plague.
Whats your meal plan?

Bacon and eggs for breakfast. I skip breakfast at times.

Some sort of vegetable and side of meat or fish with butter and cream for lunch

A chicken salad sorta thing for dinner with lots of cheese .

Bacon and eggs for breakfast. I skip breakfast at times.

Some sort of vegetable and side of meat or fish with butter and cream for lunch

A chicken salad sorta thing for dinner with lots of cheese .
What about exercise if any? I did find a lady doing an Indian keto diet but forgot to bookmark it.

Back