Fatest Socket 939 CPU (Dual Core) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundsGreat

Disciple
Hi,

Guys Am looking for the above mentioned CPU with some warranty left (preferable but not mandatory if its never OC'd and such) :D!!

Local Bangalore folks are of the first choice for obvious reasons ;)!!

Well any Opteron 185 or such is what Am looking at so nothing entry level will do !!

Shoot me PM's,post here do what you feel is the best way to communicate but do communicate :eek:hyeah: !!

Hope to see some offers soon !

Regards.

Hi,

have 4200+, but will be put on sale next week. - it aint the fastest, but thats what i have

Ooops I missed this one !!! Please do send me a PM with the expected price and other details !

Bump for the deal................

Regards.

Hi,

you do not get a Socket 939 CPU of your choice, I'm interested foryour socket 939 motherboard.

Sorry no such luck !! Am actually using it with a 3000+ currently and want the new one for upgrade !

So if I don't get any I will continue to use this.....

Still waiting for some offers,All PM's replied !

Regards.

Hi!

I have a amd opteron 175(mint condition+box+copper hsf+delta 80mm fan)+asus A8N-E(with full accessories+box+manuals+cables+sticker)+2x1gb transcend ddr400 ram hand picked samsung chips for extreme performance(1 and half yrs old with bill warranty from prime abgb mumbai and packaging)-the ram is a matched pair--the ram comes with copper ram heatsinks made by revoltec --the whole lot will be shipped for 7000rs negotiable. and i will throw in 1 usb sound card+1usb lan card+coolermaster thermal paste tube(unused)

Hi,

Well Well looks like I need to bump all the way up all over again 2 get noticed !!!

Guys anyone someone ??????????????????????????????????????

Regards.

Last year I sold some AMD Opteron 180 to some guys. Right now I am not able to provide but I think there are few peoples who bought from me and who might sell.. IMO ghost24 was one of them.

You might feel lucky to get one of his Opteron 180's

Best Of Luck...

-ADIOS Seniore

Hi,

Last year I sold some AMD Opteron 180 to some guys.

Hmm Year too late I presume.........................Damn !!

Hope those guys want to send me some offers !!

Guys PM box is clear and waiting for your offers !!!!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back