Fatso to Fitso - Weighing Scale Purchase! :)

Hmm. I also use Omron. Was never looking for a brand. Went to a medical store and asked for me. They gave that. 1100 INR it was. ~2 years back.

I had a bathroom scale which has two metal strips where you put your feet. when you setup your details like height, age etc... it shows bmi etc... using the metal strips it calculates the body fat too. and the scale is precise upto 100 gms. bought for 15 dollars. best purchase ever.

Omron: I do wonder why they chose a name that's an anagram of 'moron'?

@booo ; can you post more details about that scale please? i've been looking for a cheap scale with bmi. is it available in India?

:hilarious:
Get a normal weighing scale and i thought BMI was easy to calculate
Forumula : weight (kg) / [height (m)^2]
Example: Weight = 68 kg, Height = 165 cm (1.65 m)
Calculation: 68 ÷ [(1.65)^2] = 24.98

Hey Guys,
I want to buy a weighing scale to track my weekly weight loss.
One of the good ones i came across was :
http://www.flipkart.com/healthsense-ultra-lite-personal-weighing-scale/p/itmdy9ntmchshymy

Let me know feedback (Details like personal usage experience,Brand,Model #,purchased from) if you've purchased one recently or know someone who has.

TIA :)
I do have one of their weighing scales. They can weigh accurately but for some reason they show a difference of 1-2 kgs many times.
You may get used to it and figure out how to get the right reading on it. Basically you will have to lift it off the floor a couple of times after weighting till it shows accurate reading (which is pretty inconvenient).

Back