Car & Bike FAZER or FZ or Avenger ???

^^ u seriously don hav a clue of what ur talkin about right.. !!! Do urself a favor and checkout whats Fazer advertised as and try to catch sarcasm as and when people throw it at you :bleh: And FYI i very much know Fazer is FZ in a different form in case u still don understand what i meant.

When you say sarcasm, it should sound or seem like it. It felt as if you were just trying to make a point saying that modified bikes = fazer = different class.

dOm1naTOr said:
whereas pulsars or eve unicorn after 1~1.5 yr would feel something seriously loose in the headlight assembly and nearby areas.

How do you say that?

I've pulsar 180cc since last 2years, I don't see/hear/find any kind of noise/problem with it. :p

ultimabasher said:
When you say sarcasm, it should sound or seem like it. It felt as if you were just trying to make a point saying that modified bikes = fazer = different class.
Next time, i ll alert u about it... (sarcasm again) :bleh:

BTW congrats on ur R15. Its a brilliant bike. The only other bike which comes close to it in terms of comfort, handling and performance is the Karizma. I love riding R15 as its easy in the traffic too. Even the liquid cooled engine is amazing. I just hate the red blinking light when i do a burnout. It scared the crap out of me the first time.

The best part of the bike is even though the bike is on the expensive side the parts arent. I remember my friend telling me that a riskhaw had banged his R15 from behind (the signal had turned red and the auto was coming at a good speed) and that resulted in breaking of the taillights and a lot many scratches or small dents on the fairing too. It costed less than 1000 bucks for him to change all of it :)

ultimabasher said:
Thats something new that I am hearing. Feels pretty easy now :D. I can drive at full speeds without any trouble :D

Won encourage that :hap5: Just ride responsibly :) R15 is not so good on gravel or mud since it has soft compond tyres on it. Also can u confirm with ur dealer about that info that i have shared with u. Don wanna go by my friends word for it. He said the fairing costed around 750 bucks. I myself am saving for an upgrade :eek:hyeah:

ultimabasher said:
Go take a rider of fz and fazer, You wont find differece at all. They both are same down right to the power and the fuel consumption.

Fazer is a bit comfortable compared to FZ :p. Not sure how much it is during the long trips.

Apart from that technically FZ will be "bit" faster and will give a "bit" more mileage compared to the fazer as it weighs 3 to 4 kg less :rofl:.

^But when you keep the rider's weight a constant my statement will be true :p. @ OP, sorry about the OT. You can TD both the these two variants and choose your pick.

fazer is realy a good byke for touring and the main problem is there are no rivals for fazer and fz in its category avenger looks like a cruiser byke but spoils the term real cruising if you want the real cruising effect go for new royal enfield otherwise fazer gives you a good sports experience with an excellent comfort

Saiyan said:
^But when you keep the rider's weight a constant my statement will be true :p. @ OP, sorry about the OT. You can TD both the these two variants and choose your pick.

You can further better the mileage by excluding some needs like shoes, watches, and even basic cloths :bleh:
also heard, riding on empty stomach improves mileage. :tongue:

manu george said:
fazer is realy a good byke for touring and the main problem is there are no rivals for fazer and fz in its category avenger looks like a cruiser byke but spoils the term real cruising if you want the real cruising effect go for new royal enfield otherwise fazer gives you a good sports experience with an excellent comfort

+1 to that.
A good condition enfield for 50~60k would be good idea. You can have easy long rides on it, and mileage is somewhat close to FZ :bleh:.

i dont like fz because its not smooth and no benefit from monocross suspension it is realy a rough byke. fz is not for riding but it is the best byke in india for stunting

@dOm1naTOr Aravind
also dont wear any clothes too somewhat increase milage (specifications are not for fz)

Dude I am a FZ owner from the past 1 year and I will just say if you can suffice with the mileage of 45 via sane riding and ripping of around 30 then get the FZ.. it got the best handling, best looks, best braking in its segment.. if you need more performance then go for the

Fazer handling is better than FZ and looks better :p and got better lights :) rest is whole fz but this bike give terrible mileage..

Apache 180 - Good in terms of handling and throttle response...

Pulsar 220 - This bike just kick a$$ in open roads.. but in traffic it sucks.. braking sucks, handling sucks

Guys,
What about R15 ? Though it's pretty out of my budget,
but the RED R15 just blew my mind, All the bikes seem nothing as compared to R15.
The only thing that I din't like about the bike is that the rear tyre is very thin as compared to FZ or FAZER.

Please share your views guys...

They might look thin, but has amazing grip and is kinda perfect for a bike. If you can somehow afford it, go for it. Nothin close to it, if power+control+grip is considered.

Also it does even well, if you put on some better air filter, and spark plugs.

dOm1naTOr said:
They might look thin, but has amazing grip and is kinda perfect for a bike. If you can somehow afford it, go for it. Nothin close to it, if power+control+grip is considered.

Also it does even well, if you put on some better air filter, and spark plugs.

Thanks bro, I will try to bring that hotshot to my parking lot :eek:hyeah:

Finally I have decided to get a FAZER (RED) for me. The Red color is awesome.
FAZER is cool..Sporty ....handling is good in city traffic........will get the bike by next week.
Will post some pics when I bring it home.

Back