Featherlite Optima OC1 or Misuraa Xenon or Greensoul Monster Ultimate ?

mk76

Adept
I need an ergonomic chair on priority and have zeroed in on 3 models.

Mesh
Featherlite Optima OC1 - 26k after discount

Mesh
Misuraa Xenon - 23k ( Not listed on their portal )

Spandex Fabric + PU Leather
Greensoul Monster Ultimate - 18k

Has any one used any of the above models and can share feedback. How's the after sales of these brands ?

I recently brough the "Amaze" office chair. Its entry level at 8k. I tested in person in their showroom, and based on my comfort and preferences selected Amaze. I suggest you too try all before buying, which suits you msot in terms of comfort. Their service is known to be good, during delivery I called the guy and asked for allen key for dissembly in case of moving. He said during 3 years of warranty call us any time and service guy will be at our door step, even for dissembly. Do check their discounts, I goy 7.5% off during their freedom sale, you could get similat around Navrari/Dashera.

I have a Featherlite Optima and it sure is a very comfortable chair. I havent tried the other models you've listed though.

I recently brough the "Amaze" office chair. Its entry level at 8k. I tested in person in their showroom, and based on my comfort and preferences selected Amaze. I suggest you too try all before buying, which suits you msot in terms of comfort. Their service is known to be good, during delivery I called the guy and asked for allen key for dissembly in case of moving. He said during 3 years of warranty call us any time and service guy will be at our door step, even for dissembly. Do check their discounts, I goy 7.5% off during their freedom sale, you could get similat around Navrari/Dashera.
Unfortunately no FL showrooms nearby. Did you every had the need to claim warranty ?
Post automatically merged:

I have a Featherlite Optima and it sure is a very comfortable chair. I havent tried the other models you've listed though.
How long have you been using it and how's been the experience ? Is the build quality good to last long ? I've kids at home. Is the mesh good enough to take some rough usage ?

Unfortunately no FL showrooms nearby. Did you every had the need to claim warranty ?
Post automatically merged:

How long have you been using it and how's been the experience ? Is the build quality good to last long ? I've kids at home. Is the mesh good enough to take some rough usage ?

No. I brought in late August.

It's been 10 months since Ive got mine. Its so good Ive bought a second Optima for use in my hometown. The mesh is built really well and Im sure it can take rough use - although I havent subjected mine to any

It's been 10 months since Ive got mine. Its so good Ive bought a second Optima for use in my hometown. The mesh is built really well and Im sure it can take rough use - although I havent subjected mine to any
Thanks. Is it the 'full' mesh version or mesh back + fabric seat version ? Just had a word with the sales guy. The Optima Mesh variant is no longer in stock. Only Optima OC1 with only back mesh is available .

Thanks. Is it the 'full' mesh version or mesh back + fabric seat version ? Just had a word with the sales guy. The Optima Mesh variant is no longer in stock. Only Optima OC1 with only back mesh is available .

I'm not sure which exact model I have, the seat kinda looks like a mesh while the back is completely translucent mesh. I did hear there was a cheaper model which did not allow the seat base to slide back and forth and another model without headrest.

Using the seat in peak summer was quite comfortable.

I'm not sure which exact model I have, the seat kinda looks like a mesh while the back is completely translucent mesh. I did hear there was a cheaper model which did not allow the seat base to slide back and forth and another model without headrest.

Using the seat in peak summer was quite comfortable.
Optima 'Full' mesh - https://www.featherlitefurniture.com/products/office-chairs/optima-mesh-office-chairs
Optima - https://www.featherlitefurniture.com/products/office-chairs/optima-office-chairs

If seat is not translucent as the back, then it is not a mesh.

Featherlite is very good quality and can take a good beating.. I have featherlite optima mesh for past 2 years.. its been wonderful.

Buy chair only if its real leather , PU leather are not breathable and will result in sweaty back.

Featherlite has lots of branches now.. I suggest this.. also get from direct showroom itself.

Got my Greensoul Monster Ultimate today. I would say it's the most comfortable chair I've ever sat on. Looks a bit big compared to my old locally bought mesh chair but everything in this chair is just perfect.

Got my Greensoul Monster Ultimate today. I would say it's the most comfortable chair I've ever sat on. Looks a bit big compared to my old locally bought mesh chair but everything in this chair is just perfect.
Did you have to wait 2 months after pre-ordering ? You bought off amazon or from them directly ? Any discount they gave you ? Thanks

Did you have to wait 2 months after pre-ordering ? You bought off amazon or from them directly ? Any discount they gave you ? Thanks
I ordered directly from their website. They were offering 15% discount at that time. Got the chair in 7 days after placing the order. They shipped through fedex.

I ordered directly from their website. They were offering 15% discount at that time. Got the chair in 7 days after placing the order. They shipped through fedex.

Thank you. My current chair is giving me back pain. I was inclined towards their Monster Ultimate but didn't want to wait 2 months.

Thank you. My current chair is giving me back pain. I was inclined towards their Monster Ultimate but didn't want to wait 2 months.m
My suggestion to you would be this. If you have some good chair showroom near you then visit that before buying any chair. Sit on each chair and see which one is most suitable to you and buy that only.

I could not do this since there are not many known brand chair showrooms in my city. Tried at some local showrooms and did not like any.

One more thing. If you are in IT, then long sitting will be there. Recommend trying ergonomic office chair first and give that priority. They last longer and are better for back compared to those bucket based gaming chairs.

My suggestion to you would be this. If you have some good chair showroom near you then visit that before buying any chair. Sit on each chair and see which one is most suitable to you and buy that only.

I could not do this since there are not many known brand chair showrooms in my city. Tried at some local showrooms and did not like any.

One more thing. If you are in IT, then long sitting will be there. Recommend trying ergonomic office chair first and give that priority. They last longer and are better for back compared to those bucket based gaming chairs.

I am from a small city and We don't have branded chair showrooms here. Yup, I will be sitting on my chair for 8-10 hours everyday.

Would you have any ergonomic office chair recommendations I might wanna look at ?

I am from a small city and We don't have branded chair showrooms here. Yup, I will be sitting on my chair for 8-10 hours everyday.

Would you have any ergonomic office chair recommendations I might wanna look at ?
I've heard that Featherlite and greensoul also make good office chairs. Haven't tried their office chairs personally.
Delivery of Featherlite might be an issue to small cities. There are some facebook groups who sell computer component. Some sellers also sell chairs. You may try ordering yours through them. They can also offer good discounts if you bargain and you might end up getting the chair cheaper than their website.

I've heard that Featherlite and greensoul also make good office chairs. Haven't tried their office chairs personally.
Delivery of Featherlite might be an issue to small cities. There are some facebook groups who sell computer component. Some sellers also sell chairs. You may try ordering yours through them. They can also offer good discounts if you bargain and you might end up getting the chair cheaper than their website.
Good idea about FB groups. I will look into these. Personally, I think Featherlite chairs are over-rated.

Who would have though, buying a chair would be so overwhelming.

Back