OC & Modding Feedback on Patriot.

PCJedi

Adept
Hi Guys,
you guys have tried a lot of memory modules. OCZ and KVR and other stuff. I was wondering if anybody has feedback on Patriot XBL memory
its 2-2-2-5 at 3200 and 3-4-4-8 at 533. also it seems to have a very good heat spreader.
One the most interesting things i read about it is that it is used in Alienware PC's
Do give me feedback if you can. TIA

I believe bottle has that memory. Its TCCD on BP PCB and he's reached 300 at 2.5-4-3-7 timings. He can answer the question better. Are you getting it in India?

its pretty decent but the heatspreaders suck .. very thick layer of thermal interface that traps the heat . really gets the ram hot.

oc capability gets better as you use it or burn it in nicely

Interesting - They told me they have changed the heat spreader design. So i assume what bottle is saying is right, maybe they did have a problem.

As of getting it. i am calling for it from singapore. I gave up on the TwinMos Guys after chasing them for a month. Costing me 410 SGD for two 512 Modules.

Bottle - can you give me the exact part number of the pieces you have. and are they TCCD on BP. so that i can compare with the ones i am getting.
These guys may have changed the chips - i assume you are tlking about XBL.

JediMaster has those i think.. not sure if those are the exact TCCDs u r looking for, but check out his benchies.. that will give u a rough idea about their performance....

Back