Feedback on Smartlink broadband [Mumbai]

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Hello everyone!

a friend of mine lives at Bhandup, Mumbai. he was in search of an ISP, when he came to know of the name in subject. the name was new for me too, hence did a google search. couldn't find much, except some mixed feedback on justdial (can't say for sure about authenticity of the feedback there). the ISP is based in Powai, and is a cable net provider. they have attractive plans (unltd), esp. the newly introduced 4 mbps unltd plan in just 1000/-. sounds too good to be true (and hence seems dubious)!

could anyone having any experience with them please provide some suggestions?

thanks!

P.S. - their website - SmartLink Broadband Services Pvt Ltd.

so its been months now how was his experience if he actually took their service
i too am thinking of getting their service
ya and apparently my society doesn't allow other isp's to provide service
:sign22:
so my options are severely limited

so its been months now how was his experience if he actually took their service
i too am thinking of getting their service
ya and apparently my society doesn't allow other isp's to provide service
:sign22:
so my options are severely limited

he finally went with MTNL.
if you are around powai, you may get smartlink's connection. they have good plans and general feedback about them is also good. and please check your PM.

im moving to bhandup and they seem to be the sole cable and net providers in our society.
ill probably get a months connection first then decide later on a yearly option.

ok so its been a while since i have been using smartlink now the service seems decent enough the office guy is friendly .
i did face down times but then complaints were acknowledged and resolved
but i still face latency issues
you see i use a 4mbps plan and i planned to use onlive but sadly the latency is so bad that i cant even start the application :arghh:

very well! co-incidentally, that friend of mine about whom the OP was about, acquired smartlink's connection with the same plan as yours a few days back and informed me recently about it. gets good speed. am sending you a PM.

Smartlink is pretty decent.

I pay 7200/- for six months for a 6mbps link. Find the Speedtest results in my signature.

3705528331.png

Last edited:
Any recent reviews.
Do these guys provide a service tax paid Printed Bill.
I'm thinking of signing up with them.
Airtel plans seem more expensive than even MTNL

Back