Feedback on W550i?

Vandal

Skilled
Darn Nokia earphone jack has got loose on both my cells :mad: ... now I have to adjust it else music ends up coming from 1 ear phone :mad: ...
A slight jerk and I have to adjust it again..

I want a phone that's not costly 10~11K max just for the 3.5 mm stereo jack... may use it for some 30 MP3's max.... Can anyone suggest anything else?? I liked the W550i..

the W550i is a gr8 phone but it dosent have a 3.5mm jack...ull have to buy that acessorie seperatly....
Infact there is no phone upto the 15k range with a 3.5mm stereo jack...

IceFusion said:
the W550i is a gr8 phone but it dosent have a 3.5mm jack...ull have to buy that acessorie seperatly....
Infact there is no phone upto the 15k range with a 3.5mm stereo jack...
Stereo Jack? The K750i and W800i have some form of audio jack right?

1) W550i does have a 3.5 mm jack on the included handfree set (just like the W800i)

2) It's sound quality is same as w800i when usin earphones,and better when using speakers..

3) the phone's main disadvantage is that the camera is quite poor and the memory pool is fixe at 256..

4)Vandal

If u just wanna phone fr mp3's then I suggest w550i because it has the newer version of SE OS same as W810i and supports

> flash based themes
> Netfront HTML browser

just be sure to get it with warranty.

i have had th pleasure to use the w550i for a couple of days... and trust me i miss it soo much!!!!

its a great. phone and an amazing sound quaility.. anything you put in it plays well..

and ya even im sick and tired of that problem with the earphone of nokia!

camera sucks yaa..but if its mp3 you want.. trust me you wont wanna look anywhere else.. the w550i is just for you :).. (i`m not an SE rep) :bleh

W550i is real sensitive to Java apps. I once messed up my friends W550i after i installed Vnes here -

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=860618&page=1&pp=15
(Note:i quote the the phone mine as first to get that attention but later admit its my friends :p )

It took me ALL day, and consecutive Updates to fix the phone. People say W550i is not meant for Java. However its other features are good, music is outstanding, camera and vid camera features are very good.

Get the W550i ! Great phone, great price and yeah there is a 3.5mm plug on the handsfree attachment.

If you want expandable memory and 3.5mm jack on the phone, get the K750i (heard its retailing around 13k)

Anish said:
Get the W550i ! Great phone, great price and yeah there is a 3.5mm plug on the handsfree attachment.

If you want expandable memory and 3.5mm jack on the phone, get the K750i (heard its retailing around 13k)
3.5 mm jack on the handsfree?? Where do I plug it in?? You guys mean the phone doesn't have a 3.5 mm connector??? c'mon yaar bataao naa.. I wanna buy...

The 3.5mm adapter is supplied with the W550i which connects to USB like port below the phone.

Exactly the same as W800i. The 3.5mm jack itself in not on the phone. It is supplied as an extra add-on.

Back