WTB Fenvi wifi card

Which machine are you hackintoshing, I got mine for y540 and hackintosh runs perfect ! Fwiw you wont find fenvi wifi cards easily at all here, I ordered mine from fenvi and they delivered from netherlands fastish and this was when corona was at peak !

Looking for the pc adapter t919 or hb1200,just for airplay compatibility and continuity features! Could you send the link of official store?

Hmm, I got it from official fenvi store in aliexpress. They deal through there as that way shipping is cheaper. You can msg tge guy there too he replies promptly about everything, even helped with couple of drivers .

Can you please tell me what was the final amount you paid for adapter including customs?
Can you please tell me what was the final amount you paid for adapter including customs

Last edited:
Can you please tell me what was the final amount you paid for adapter including customs?
Can you please tell me what was the final amount you paid for adapter including customs
I don't remember it was just around lockdown. I asked fenvi guy to label it worth 5$ accessory or something and customs didn't charge anything as its really small. So I paid just whatever fenvi asked for , nothing extra for customs. ( My part was different though , it was a mobile WiFi card for laptop ) But it applies to other parts also !
Yes,i asked the seller. He replied in one word "sorry".
Weird , I got it shipped from them only ! Did you try this one

?

Back