Car & Bike Ferrari Spotted in mumbai (i think its 458 italia)

Excellent job!

there are loads of ferraris in mumbai--there were a couple of them in hiranandani powai - f 430 yellow and red. Used to walk it down from IIT powai main gate with friends to the chai/pan ka tapri near d-mart at 2-3 am and these two cars would race around at that time. you do spot loads of ferraris near worli sea face.

once i happened to follow sachin tendulkar's 360 modena near shivaji park in a ford ikon. i was right behind his bumper all the way till reclamation and then i could only hear his car and nothing else and i was doing 150kmph.......what a car!

Hardly comes as a surprise to me considering there was a Veyron and the Carrera GT in Bombay. :lol:

LOL where do these guys drive such cars anyway? :\

^^Ummm the JLR showroom at CJ house, Bombay? It was inaugurated last year.

@pradeep200417: Rolls-Royce it is. :)

sato1986 said:
The Italia is a pure beauty. Though this one looks like normal F430 to me.
a f430 has two tail light on both sides. even me thought it was f430. But a little research(read google) got to know it was 458

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Arun1 said:
Anybody know where one can spot jags in Mumbai :)
i mostly spotted jags in and near bandra. also i think there is a jaguar showroom just opposite atria mall(ducati and rolls royce showroom :))

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

yes stalking it in skoda fabia :p and that is not a car its a FERRARI :D

^ Were you driving with one hand and shooting with the other :p ? Nice video man .The engine note of the car is amazing :O .

great sound note..

btw.. Please don't get me wrong here.. but i really feel its dangerous to do such things.. u travel at high speeds just to catch a glimpse of these cars.. u may end up ruining either ur or the person who is driving the sports car or god forbid, some pedestrians life..

neways back to the topic.. Great catch.. :)

That's what I thought driving & shooting together requires quite some skills but then the cars didnt seem to be moving at very high speed so looked fine.I loved the sound note ,watching it again and again . :D

PS : This reminds me , I had once spotted a white Galardo in Vashi at the signal .I went right in front of the car and started clicking .Seeing me all excited , the driver made me even more happy by revving it up at the signal :D

kauzy said:
great sound note..

btw.. Please don't get me wrong here.. but i really feel its dangerous to do such things.. u travel at high speeds just to catch a glimpse of these cars.. u may end up ruining either ur or the person who is driving the sports car or god forbid, some pedestrians life..

neways back to the topic.. Great catch.. :)
no i was not driving the car my friend was driving and i was taking the video. i was just sitting behind the driver's seat. driving as well as shooting a video requires a great skills.

we do know the risks and we are very careful while driving.

I think its a Ferrari California. The single round tail lights on either sides + the side windows ending sharply towards the rear + the dual exhausts on either sides and not on the center.

I'd NEVER take my Ferrari out (if I ever owned one :p) on a rainy day in Mumbai for fear of crashing it or someone crashing into me .....

Then again, I'd rather have a Corvette .... :lol:

Back