Few things I got for myself.

Got all the stuff from newegg and sidewindercomputers with the help of my elder brother.
gfx card for $222.99
fan and ccfls for $17.95
chipset cooler for $15.95 each.

Let the pictures do the talking.

Cant see pics; :|

EDIT: ah; Now it is; Congrats; :)

But I really ponder over the price of the G92 GT. Its priced <200 everywhere in NE; I mean most of the good OC'd ones as well; Anyways the cooler sported on this may be worth the extra dough; :p

congrats !!! ... just inquisitive how does the black piece of metal attached to the back of the card aid cooling ? or is it for some other purpose ?

@abhisheksahas
Yes the black heatsink with a single heatpipe is for cooling purpose.

Guys please comment on these temperatures for the gfx card.
The card is running at it's default specs. Will post the overclock results later.

1) At 30% fan speed, the idle temps is around 49c and loads at 61c.

2) At 60% fan speed, it idles around 47c and loads at 58c

3) At 100% fan speed, the idle temp is 44c and loads at 54-55c.

good temps :O

that price is ok IMO for the EVGA Akimbo edition. EVGA retails that cooler for 40$ separately too :) Its a good cooler, esp as u can c from those temps :)

john_tigga said:
@abhisheksahas
Yes the black heatsink with a single heatpipe is for cooling purpose.

Guys please comment on these temperatures for the gfx card.
The card is running at it's default specs. Will post the overclock results later.

1) At 30% fan speed, the idle temps is around 49c and loads at 61c.

2) At 60% fan speed, it idles around 47c and loads at 58c

3) At 100% fan speed, the idle temp is 44c and loads at 54-55c.

30% fan speed temp. is extremely good, 100% fan speed howz the noise??? coz u can get similar temp with stock reference cooler as well, though at this speed noise becomes unbearable..... also congratz on the purchases....

thebanik said:
30% fan speed temp. is extremely good, 100% fan speed howz the noise??? coz u can get similar temp with stock reference cooler as well, though at this speed noise becomes unbearable..... also congratz on the purchases....

Till 80% fan speed you will not be able to hear a thing and at 100% it audible but not over the case fans. I am keeping it at 60% fan speed. Using EVGA precision to control the speed manually.

John Tigga- Congrats- i need to meet you when i am in Kol. :p
Awesome and sensible stuff as usual- i am still eyeing those 2 coolers i had mentioned earlier. :evil:

Back