Fianlly bought a decent car

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
:D

So I had first bought a Ferrari licensed FXX 1:24 RC car. was god but still wasnt a match when I put it up agaist my room mate's Nissan GTR 4WD ( which cost half of FXX price :ashamed: ) and so I decided i'll get a better car for myself :D
And ladies and gentlemen, here is my new car :eek:hyeah:

Box is small? hmmm

The Porsche 911 GT3 :D

Another side pic

The FXX on top. this is a HUGE car :p

The body comes off...what underneath?

Behold the glory of the TT01-E chassis :D

Top view

Look! It has working suspension! hehe you can get better performing fully adjustable suspension too :D

hehe will post some more pics later :p

Here is the link for the car: 1/10XB Porsche 911 GT3 CUP VIP 2008

Only change is that i traded the stock 1600mah battery for a more powerful 3300mah one. So with a full charge this car can last minimum 30 minutes :D Also got drift tyres since the Porsche came with slicks :D

I actually wanted this : 1/10 XB Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (TT-01 Type-E)

Since the this and my car is based on the same chassis, I can just get a body separately later and I'll have a Evo X :D wheee!

haha...I thought you have purchase *Real* lamborghini gallardo or something similar in name of decent. Glad know its an Toy car. Looks Decent:p

Congrats!:hap2:

It has dummy lights which are on all the time :(

@Vandal: Power does not matter :p its the chassis and the components which are important. As I said before, I can get an Evo X body and put it in, it'll become a evo :p

cost well its better I do not reveal. It costs as much as my one month of Indian salary :(

@mhamira: ther are RC tracks here where you can drive the car around. Will also try the drift tyres, when these cars drift, its totally awesome :D

100 pounds are the self build models which do not come with the ESC, remote control, etc etc. This is a fully built car and with the drift tyres and upgraded battery it cost me $475 :(

SunnyBoi said:
This is a fully built car and with the drift tyres and upgraded battery it cost me $475 :(

considering its a Porsche, i think its worth it :eek:hyeah:

that is an awesome car man, how about some videos of the car drifting?

SunnyBoi said:
100 pounds are the self build models which do not come with the ESC, remote control, etc etc. This is a fully built car and with the drift tyres and upgraded battery it cost me $475 :(

Holy f*ck!! Are you serious? Damn I had purchased a real Miata convertible in running condition for $500.

You've got some real dedication there son.

Edit: Let's have a race of $500 cars. My Miata vs your RC PorFerEvo. :p

SunnyBoi said:

OMFG :O Thats insane for RF car

Well I am in Singapore not and when I meant $475 i meant 475SGD :p

There were big nitro powered cars i wanted to buy badly. But availability of nitro fuel and bringing a nitro car thru customs on an aeroplane is next to impossible :(

Back