FIFA 10 PAL, PS3, Sealed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a copy of FIFA 10 Sealed for PS3 Selling it cause PS3 got YLOD and replacement is coming in a week's time..
So selling it for RS.2,150 Shipped Non Negotiable [MRP. RS.2,499] :eek:hyeah:

NFS SHIFT - SOLD :clap:

vercetti said:
Is this region free?
If not, then pls specifiy the region... I have a AUStralia-PAL xbox
oops!! forgot to add that, its PAL. :eek:hyeah: :hap2:
Will work on any Xbox 360 Which is PAL.:eek:hyeah:

techstylist said:
oops!! forgot to add that, its PAL. :eek:hyeah: :hap2:
Will work on any Xbox 360 Which is PAL.:eek:hyeah:

I doubt that..I have a xbox which is PAL bought frm Australia but When i insterted a disc NFS carbon (which was original and PAL from India)... it gave me a region error... I am not sure why:S

Pls check...to avoid confusion later on...u don't want anyone returning the game back once its sold

Vercetti PAL region disks work in any PAL region console .. There are no sub divisions within the PAL category ..
Please check the region code of the NFS carbon disk using abgx to verify if its a PAL disc .. Also it might be a Xbox drive specific issue

vercetti said:
I doubt that..I have a xbox which is PAL bought frm Australia but When i insterted a disc NFS carbon (which was original and PAL from India)... it gave me a region error... I am not sure why:S

Pls check...to avoid confusion later on...u don't want anyone returning the game back once its sold

some discs like the ones bought from ebay for very less are usually defects, and when u put the in ur console it'll give you a error..

either ways the disc comes with one year warranty so if anything is wrong you should get a replacement :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back