Fifa 11 pc.

are you playing with gamepad? did you play any online game as yet? how's the lag? :D

sorry for the volley of questions but i really need these answers before i invest in this game.

Yes i am playing with xbox 360 controller for windows.It is simply very hard to play with keyboard and you will not be satisfied.Must buy a gamepad.
I have a 2mbps connection and there is lag in online.I played with an indian player and the game was lag free but playing with europeans causes lag sometimes.
My connection is indicated as moderate on the server.Higher broadband speeds will be better and playing players from own country will be better.

I will be getting PES 2011 soon, cant wait to Pwn you all muahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

rockinruler said:
Yea, should have :p

Btw, I hope you know we can play Fifa 11 online via virtual lan using Tunngle
Have not tried tungle yet but played online through GameRanger. Need to get a gamepad now.

There is a issue for most ppl playing thru tunngle..I either get time out or I get an error saying u cant host server..:(

Gameranger works but it lags like hell!

Gameranger works for every1 mate..pretty simple n straight forward..Infact it has scripts which controls the fifa 11 menu all by itself!

Dhrubo said:
Have not tried tungle yet but played online through GameRanger. Need to get a gamepad now.
Did gameranger lag for you ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ram_dante said:
There is a issue for most ppl playing thru tunngle..I either get time out or I get an error saying u cant host server..:(

Gameranger works but it lags like hell!
What's your speed ?

I have Bnl 512 Unltd..Where I am not the host of the game,my friend with Reliance 1mbps host and I join him..For some graphics setting the game plays decently without much lag..but then again as match progresses by or mostly in the second match it starts to lag badly thru gameranger..

ANy 1 here tried Tunngle ? A tutorial would be nice!

^ same here
gameranger - game starts to lag badly in about 2nd half
tunngle - not able to play a single game through it - can't create rooms because server is full & otherwise in joining a game "Connection timed out" results...
:(

I've played a couple of games on tunngle.

It sucks too.

There's hardly anytime when you can create your own server, and when you join others' games, they lag like hell.

Back