FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

But not untill the Southern Islands are out. Pre-ordered it cause i was getting a 4GB pendrive free with it. hehe.. :bleh: and i have a BIG amount of Cash in my Hand. :lol:

Dhrubo said:
^^ is it any different to the actual demo? :p I promised myself not to download the you-know-what, but it is getting incredibly harder to not to.
yes it is the final build demo if you know what i am saying ;)

Oh..Thats great.. I checked out now, and I am happy that I am getting 2x4gb PD's :p ....

But whats with you..?? You are going to play that FIFA12 of yours after half a year??? :S

Altair said:
But not untill the Southern Islands are out. Pre-ordered it cause i was getting a 4GB pendrive free with it. hehe.. :bleh: and i have a BIG amount of Cash in my Hand. :lol:

If i buy it later i'll pay 999 and will get just the game disc if pre-order now i get a 4GB Sandisk Pendrive+the game disk..Do the Calculations :cool2:..Pre-order wins.! In both case i will be paying COD.

For 999 write now i got:
A Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4 GB Pen Drive & an EA 24 Gold Pack FREE on pre-order. And EA lucky draw contest.

Anyways I know i am wait'in up for the 7k series but who knows change of mind might happen cause if a get a good card at good deal. I might buy it. :p But anyways if i had'nt Pre-ordered it most likely later i would've downloaded the *version.

Also many other games which i am highly interested in playing are releasing in oct,nov and dec.To play those I might as well buy a 5770 or equivalent card at lower price. ;)

@Altair : Now from where did you get a EA 24 gold pack :mad:

I need it too..

I cannot even see sandisk 4gb in my order... But this FIFA12 i ordered from flipkart has 4gb cruzer pd free

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

EA on the way to your Home :p

! 0 t A said:
I am such a BIG fan, I am buying the Pirated Version !

:D

Ok I entered lucky draw contest.. :) I am also eligible for EA 24 gold pack.. ;)

! 0 t A said:
I am such a BIG fan, I am buying the Pirated Version !

:D

Rs.50/Disc..? :p

chiragsthakur said:
@Altair : Now from where did you get a EA 24 gold pack :mad:

I need it too..

I cannot even see sandisk 4gb in my order... But this FIFA12 i ordered from flipkart has 4gb cruzer pd free

EA on the way to your Home :p

Ok I entered lucky draw contest.. :) I am also eligible for EA 24 gold pack.. ;)

Good-Good...Jai Ho.! :D

chiragsthakur said:

The contest entitles you to other goodies like ipad and PS3s. You will be anyway getting the gold pack for Ultimate team.

Back