FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

add me too guys..my origin id is bratfoot..im struggling with the tactical defending...just got my disk delivered yesterday...ill search around and add those whom i can...

looking forward to playing with you all...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

what video settings do u use while playing online?

Mine are 1600x900 ... 4xaa ... full details... It hardly matters... Coz 90% Matches dont lag even while playing 11 on 11 in pro ranked matches.

arsenal_fan said:
add me too guys..my origin id is bratfoot..im struggling with the tactical defending...just got my disk delivered yesterday...ill search around and add those whom i can...

looking forward to playing with you all...

what video settings do u use while playing online?

i was playing 1920x1080 4xaa but there was noticeable lag..won my first 3 matches online in head to head pro season but got disconnected as soon as i started the fourth one :mad:...i guess my net connection is at fault :(..

whats ur origin id chiragsthakur?

chirag231187

Hell, I am not able to login into origin today ... :mad:

In the process of trying to login, I accidently clicked on password field and entered something wrong...Lost my origin pwd now :(... Tried to reset it via link provided on origin client... Password reset service NA :mad:... Now its getting on my nerves.... :annoyed:

591484e946a193dd49.jpg

Now its working after a chat with EA support

@Arsenal Fan: Origin is not able to find your ID

whats your firewall status guys?

mine's always moderate or restricted..i think that's what's causing the lag...i have no idea about routing but i read that i have to do port forwarding.. altho im in college and it'll be a problem .. :(

oh and i added quite a lot of you on origin..

i was busy playing while you guys were busy discussing :p

anyways..
need to get x360 version now...
pc is fun, wish they did not paralize the controls on PC, it is becoming harder to figure out the strick stick key via keyboard.. and im used to the keyboard since fifa 97 now :/

wish xbox accepted a keyboard (or does it already?!! o_O)

chiragsthakur said:
My firewall status is OPEN... Green coloured :) Did you find me on origin???

yes and i sent a friend request too i think...i dont suppose anyone would know how to change the firewall settings..its very irritating coz there's lag even in low resolution :mad:..2 disconnections already ..

i disabled my antivirus and the firewall from control panel..

i hope it gets better when i complete the download of the mammoth update..

Why do you need the X360 version? You can just plugin your controller or get the wireless adapter for windows or get a new wired controller. All of these options are cheaper and can be used in other games as well.

madnav said:
i was busy playing while you guys were busy discussing :p

anyways..

need to get x360 version now...

pc is fun, wish they did not paralize the controls on PC, it is becoming harder to figure out the strick stick key via keyboard.. and im used to the keyboard since fifa 97 now :/

wish xbox accepted a keyboard (or does it already?!! o_O)

^^You always request when I am in a game :p. And I am struggling so much am hiding my face rest of the time :ashamed:

BTW, do you have a bengali GF? :p

You werent in game dhrubo... Your status was showing online :p... And if a person is in game it shows "............player is not available"

Na re.. I have many of my office colleagues who are from Kolkata ;)

^It has to be a bug of the extremely buggy Origin BETA. Or the other possibility is someone else was using my PC and I have forgotten to disable auto sign in when windows starts from the setting. :)

Lets fix a time tonight. I normally come at 10 pm. BTW, any guys playing the H2H season? Am stalled at division 9. And I have a confession to make, I have swallowed my inflated ego as far as FIFA is concerned and am down to playing semi assisted. I could not stand losing every game on manuals while my opposition basks in glory with full assistance :mad: (H2H tried searching for manual opponents but every time it returns zilch :( )

i was playing head to head seasons for some time.. im on division 8 (just need 1 win for 7)..but i stopped playing coz the disconnections were tooo much...connectivity problems which hopefully i'll be able to sort out...

i play on assisted .. :ashamed:

update : managed to climb into 7th but the disconnections are still off the charts :(..

Back