FIFA 13 - Discussion Thread

Do you guys still play online? I'm first time playing online. Can you guys add me too? AFAIK, I've added most of you. I'd love to play with you guys. My origin id is iekansh

Guys nice to see such interest in FIFA from the community:)

Please add me, my origin ID XxXCyclopsXxX

May be we can catch a game sometime. I will add you guys as I go through older posts.

Hi guys,
So me and my friend just bought a copy and take turns to play. Origin ID is S2TH. Add me and maybe we can play sometime.

Also do you people play seasons? Which division? I am currently oscillating between div 1 and 2

Guys nice to see such interest in FIFA from the community:)

Please add me, my origin ID XxXCyclopsXxX

May be we can catch a game sometime. I will add you guys as I go through older posts.

Hi guys,
So me and my friend just bought a copy and take turns to play. Origin ID is S2TH. Add me and maybe we can play sometime.

Also do you people play seasons? Which division? I am currently oscillating between div 1 and 2

Add me. gene_cracker am in division 3! but havent had much time to play seasons since we play pro clubs everyday! Pro clubs is both fun and frustrating at times!

Okay so this is the thing, I was using a PS3 controller with my PC to play FIFA 13 on my PC, now a week back I bought an Xbox controller and started using that for FIFA 13 on my PC, I actually think that changing the controller has no affect on this freezing problem of mine but I still wanted to tell you guys so that you might consider this while giving me a solution to the problem.

When I am playing the game, almost every second match (in career mode) , the game completely freezes while the match is going on, usually when the ball is near the goal post or touches it, it just randomly happens. The screen becomes frozen, I can still hear the sound of the game but the game doesnt respond at all to the controller commands.

As you can see below the goal post net has completely disappeared after the game froze.

35a2ngo.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME..................

Back