FIFA 14 for Android released as a FREE download

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Link: http://www.modaco.com/page/news/_/android/fifa-14-for-android-released-as-a-free-download-r1245
Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.fifa14_row

"This week only – get a FREE Gold Premium Pack!"

REAL PLAYERS. REAL TEAMS. REAL LEAGUES. Welcome to the most authentic football game for Android smartphones and tablets. Feel the excitement of every pass, shot, and tackle with new touch controls. Plus, live every moment of real-world football with EA SPORTSâ„¢ Football Club Match Day. Get in there with FIFA 14!

** This game has superior graphics and is packed with tons of real football leagues, teams, and players. Please make sure you have at least 1.35GB of free space on your device. **

Last edited:
Tried downloading on the Nexus 7 yesterday and it failed after downloading about 1 GB :mad:

One question - Do downloads resume from where they stopped or start over from scratch while downloading from play store?

Tried downloading on the Nexus 7 yesterday and it failed after downloading about 1 GB :mad:

One question - Do downloads resume from where they stopped or start over from scratch while downloading from play store?

There's no option to resume. If you press stop you can only manually download later.

If you didn't press stop, you could just disable data transfer and, when connected again, download will continue. If you stop, the current sync state will be sent to the server and it will be (without the apps that weren't installed) stored as the device final state after restoration of the connection.

Any one able to get gold premium pack?

ok found it -

Just go in Ultimate Team - > Store - >Gold Packs - > Special. 2 packs are available for free.

Last edited:
Is this pay to play? I was able to play through the tutorial last night, but this morning I'm stuck at the play screen. Do I have to unlock the premium pack to even play a simple kick-off?

Yes kickoff, manager mode and tournament mode cost Rs.270. I'm playing FUT... Really good so far! Exceeded my expectation.
Well, that's an underhanded way of making you pay. I don't remember the description mentioning that kick-off mode is an in-app purchase.

Anyways, it's going off my phone.

Or u can download the data from ahem sites.... And do the in app purchase..

I just unlocked the whole thing.. Mind you this is best 270 rupees you can spend for android.

Graphics are awesome.. Game play is good.. Face textures are awesome..

Robin Van Persie looks like Robin van Persie..

Totally agree. A must for football/FIFA fanatics. I'm in love with this game already. Neat menus, excellent graphics and controls.

Guys
Home -> Ultimate team takes me to the screen showing a team and says claim reward
Login now open your pack......where to activate these packs and how?

Back