FIFA World cup 2010 discussion thread

Bah. Sitting in front of 60 feet projector scree here in Pune and Germany starting without Lahm , Klose, podolski.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

And Uruguay replied :)

The last 16 '3rd place' world cup matches have had an avg of 4 goals/match so there's more to come.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

What a cracker by Forlan !!!

Nyaaah germany :p

Damn.......

What a game. Glad that Germany won. But poor Forlan. He almost deserved last second thriller.

Good night people......

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Ohh what a match that was. I was just waiting to see Paul Allen wrong today :mad:

Now finals, I hope Netherlands will win.

Forlan saved Paul's life in that last second free kick. It was heart breaking to see it hit the bar though. Now I just hope the Neds prove that Paul is just an eight limbed creature going after his food and not some freaking saint. :)

There is no mistake of poor Paul Allen :( It is just innocent animal, only peoples are making use of it for prediction. Paul should be free of this all.

Rahulrulez said:
There is no mistake of poor Paul Allen :( It is just innocent animal, only peoples are making use of it for prediction. Paul should be free of this all.
I did not not Paul the cephalopod had a surname, are you confusing it with that of a M$ founder :huh:

logistopath said:
Now I just hope the Neds prove that Paul is just an eight limbed creature going after his food and not some freaking saint.
Really hard to call this one, low score, maybe extra time if not penalties. Hope we don't see any dodgy decisons which makes things controversial and spoils the fun. The spotlight has been on Spain so long that the Neds could be just any other team, inspite of winning every match they were in so far. Neds have not been good for a long time (euro '88 winners) and now they are in the final. They took apart an attacking team ie Brazil just like Spain did to Germany.

Is Spanish defence better than Dutch ? Both teams have conceded the same amount of goals, just 2 in the whole tournament and are nearly equal when it comes to strikers, Spain has a slight edge in the midfield tho.

I just hope that that stupid thug Van Bommel gets sent off, what with Spain's supreme play acting skills that might just come true.

udayrulz said:
Spain will dominate midfield , if they score first I don't see them loosing .
Ya, it wil be like with the germans, that all important first goal to psyche out the opponent, so better would be for neds to score and we'll have more fun.

Tho i think then Neds are good with their head games maybe they might try to distract the spanish from their passing so they can take the ball ;)

Yes, like they did with the Brazilians, get them hot under the collar :devil2:

Back