Finally a "decent" digicam ..

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Got this as my Birthday gift 2 days back .Let the pics do the talking :D.

*sorry for the poor quality of snaps, clicked using iphone*:ashamed:

0.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Damages : Was quoted 18.2k only for the cam @ Lalit Photo ,Fort (V.T.). Though Universal had bought it for 17.5k , the seller said prices have gone up. Inquired at 2-3 different shops ,same price.

Finally bought it from Lalit Photo,V.T for 19.5k including U.V filter, screen protector,8GB Sandisk Ultra II card & carry pouch.

Thankful to BF1983,ANP and other pro shutterbugs on TE for their valuable suggestions :)

_pappu_ said:
thats not decent, you need a minimum of a canon 1D to use that word

PS :: congratz :)

that is by Decentboi's standards ..For me this is more than enough. :p

SunnyBoi said:
Congrats Faheem :D now take better pics of those droolworthy IEMs :p

Thanks .Yeah I am trying to get some quality snaps with this.Will take some time getting used to P mode & Manual controls :p

Congrats dude :D.Click some snaps and update the thread.Learn PS also to make ur pics looks kick a$$.Btw which UV filter did u get along??

Edit: Is the card class 4 or 6??

congos for great cam...:p

i m also looking for 16gb class 6 card...for time being i am using 2gig amkette sdhc

plz let me know the R/W speed of ur card

worst part is that you cant use the very same cam for takin show off pics for this thread :p

nice purchase.

if you are hungry for quick snaps then come to mini seashore in the evening.

the sky gets real pink ..the pond is quiet in abundance of fishes... those small birds...i saw like a group of 500 something last evening... and when they fly...man..you will be thankful for the optical zoom lol.

Congrats dude ! So you got a good price for your old video cam eh ? Its nice that you upgraded from an LZ10 to the FZ35 so your next upgrade can be a DSLR. :D

^ He didn't have the LZ10 before.

madnav said:
worst part is that you cant use the very same cam for takin show off pics for this thread :p

nice purchase.

if you are hungry for quick snaps then come to mini seashore in the evening.
the sky gets real pink ..the pond is quiet in abundance of fishes... those small birds...i saw like a group of 500 something last evening... and when they fly...man..you will be thankful for the optical zoom lol.

You can find other 'fish' as well enjoying the seashore. :p

Congrats!!

Back