Finally back in action

Its a Coolermaster CM690 Srini

Thanks a lot guys :), really feel like completing the work earlier next week, stay tuned, I will post the whole worklog at the start of next week.

ANP !!! said:
Its a Coolermaster CM690 Srini

Thanks a lot guys :), really feel like completing the work earlier next week, stay tuned, I will post the whole worklog at the start of next week.

Is that extra fans backside?. Looks very nice.

Srini said:
Is that extra fans backside?. Looks very nice.
Yea those are radiator fans.
Funky said:
This turned out to be really good.

BTW is that Geil Evo one in there? How much does it do?
Thanks, yes those are GeIL Evo One, havent got much time to test them, but they seemed decent. Will report back once I get some time to test it.

Rahulrulez said:
Thanks for the Link mate.. I am gonna buy those fans.. Really, it looks Awesome :O
I am glad you liked it, there arent any LED on them nor is it UV reactive, its just a plain green casing. But I liked it that way since it wont be distracting you while playing or watching movies.
Doc Holliday said:
Hi ANP,

Your rig is inspiration stuff man. Keep it up!

Really liked it.

Glad you liked it :).

_pappu_ said:
awesome man!!!

btw...which geil ram is it, what was the cost and how does it perform ??? :)
Rs.3300 via KMD. I havent got much time to test them, will do in a few days and report back in this thread.

H@rsh said:
Loving the Black!! pipes look better than those clear ones.

Yea, also I had issues with the clear tubing turning yellow and foggy, didnt like that, so got this. Now I just gotta get some pearl white coils for the pipes and it will look better.

I have some updates I will share tonight.

Back