Finally bought my i5!

pretttt

Skilled
Hi guys,

after months of waiting, I finally got my Core i5.
Pics(Core i5 750, Asus P7P55D-E, GSkill 1600MHz CL9 :( ):

i5 750

motherboard:

RAM:

Will add some more pics after I put everything together. Have never done this before, so am a bit nervous :ashamed:
EDIT:
Well did the assembly:hap2:

I wanted to buy Gigabyte P55A-UD3R, but that was not available anywhere. Ram also I wanted CL7, but that also unavailable.

Thanks to a lot of people here in TE esp. Udit for helping me to select the parts. Thanks to Vijay(Buygamingstuff) for helping with the mobo.
Still have some more shopping to do: Noctua cooler, good 2.1 speakers, maybe a soundcard, a decent+spacious cabinet, a decent mouse+KB.

Dont bother reminding me how unbalanced my config is. I already know this and cant do anything about it now. Sorry for the bad quality of pics, these were taken with a phone.

Thanks everyone!

Updated the first post with new pic.

Feels good to do a successful assembly. I had seen it being done a number of times before, but never seated a processor myself before.

I was expecting to have to reformat Windows. However, I just booted into Windows just to check and Win7 just identified all the devices and updated the drivers. One restart later, the OS is ready. Dont think XP will be so easily ready. Havent booted into it yet.

Back