Finally, EVGA coming to India!

This guy seems to have known way before, not just that he's got some stock of the cards back then too. Stock getting diverted in bulk already?!
Screenshots_2022-05-21-00-53-05~2.jpg

This guy seems to have known way before, not just that he's got some stock of the cards back then too. Stock getting diverted in bulk already?!
Well if those are the officially imported ones. But I don't think that he will have a lot of stock. He must've taken just a few for advertising purposes and then get them as per customers' orders. If there's extra money to be made on distributor side they will naturally agree.
But I expect the pricing to be much higher than even the RoG ones so they might appeal only to the enthusiasts and not the average gamer who is price conscious like many of us.

Well if those are the officially imported ones. But I don't think that he will have a lot of stock. He must've taken just a few for advertising purposes and then get them as per customers' orders. If there's extra money to be made on distributor side they will naturally agree.
But I expect the pricing to be much higher than even the RoG ones so they might appeal only to the enthusiasts and not the average gamer who is price conscious like many of us.
he said evga launched in India, 10 days later acro confirms it that's why I posted. It could be imported and a coincidence, but if it's the Indian models then rip.

we are super price sensitive market... after the initial excitement is over the actual price is what rules the decision.

look at the example of corsair SF series vs CM sfx V series.

SF series vs CM sfx V series
I would personally prefer Corsair over the CM V series for SFX anyday, even if I have to pay the price premium. Seasonic/Silverstone SFX-L are on my watchlist too.
My V850SFX is SO NOISY even at idle (60-100W total system draw). Can't find a Corsair counterpart in stock hence kept it. I have the V1 in which the fan turns off below 15% load. So even moving the mouse, switching tabs sometimes triggers the fan from going 0 to 100 and then quickly turns off. It is infuriating, annoying and makes me dizzy. Kaizen Pune is not giving me the on-table replacement and says I will have to wait 15 days for replacement, even though Mumbai office says it is in stock for Pune center. And this is my daily work PC so can't live without it.

I would personally prefer Corsair over the CM V series for SFX anyday, even if I have to pay the price premium. Seasonic/Silverstone SFX-L are on my watchlist too.
My V850SFX is SO NOISY even at idle (60-100W total system draw). Can't find a Corsair counterpart in stock hence kept it. I have the V1 in which the fan turns off below 15% load. So even moving the mouse, switching tabs sometimes triggers the fan from going 0 to 100 and then quickly turns off. It is infuriating, annoying and makes me dizzy. Kaizen Pune is not giving me the on-table replacement and says I will have to wait 15 days for replacement, even though Mumbai office says it is in stock for Pune center. And this is my daily work PC so can't live without it.
all those things are in the past. V2 solved everything you mentioned.

As much as I love my SF450, more wattage is required for my gpu upgrade. definately SF750 would have been my 1st choice, but I've put a CM sfx v750(which as per my research, users are completely satisfied with) in my cart because of current price situation.

V2 solved everything you mentioned
Nope it didn't. They solved fan ramping up and down by disabling the 15% power draw 0dB mode. The fan is still hella loud. It is the noisiest thing in the room when AC is on.
I haven't used the V750 so can't comment on that. I am specifically talking about the V1 and V2 of V850.

Acro will be the distributor. Not sure if they're bringing all their products here but it's quite possible

Acro will be the distributor. Not sure if they're bringing all their products here but it's quite possible.

View attachment 134416
AFAIK Tirupati Enterprises had introduced EVGA more than 10 years back...but they had done it halfheartedly. So this is EVGA's second coming...minus GPUs and MoBos...

you mean GPUs, mobos aren't coming?
Frankly I don't know...but knowing that EVGA has solid reputation for GPUs and also for MoBos and yet Acro is not listing it puts a doubt if even this is an official launch for EVGA in India. I mean when a company enters a new market they generally flood it with its products (especially those for which the company is known for)..but here we are witnessing just PSUs...Let's wait and see for this EVGA lauch....

Frankly I don't know...but knowing that EVGA has solid reputation for GPUs and also for MoBos and yet Acro is not listing it puts a doubt if even this is an official launch for EVGA in India. I mean when a company enters a new market they generally flood it with its products (especially those for which the company is known for)..but here we are witnessing just PSUs...Let's wait and see for this EVGA lauch....
I think it's coming but ya let's see how it goes

When did you buy your unit, I bought mine in March from MD and they sent me the v1, I opened it like a month or so after, are Kaizen willing to replace with V2, cause I know abroad CM is honoring folks wanting to return the V1 and get the V2. Btw still haven't put in my PC, its still managing with a Corsair SF650 powering a 5950x and a 3080FE.

When did you buy your unit
May 2021.

Before ordering, I talked to Mr Sachin Pandey (CM Representative) about this, as many youtube reviews already suggested this behaviour. He said I can order it, and if need be, it will be replaced with V2 when units became available in India (was given a timeline of June-July 2021). I was also promised on-table replacement (which they are not honouring right now).

Back