SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Got a commuter yesterday, and a power house this diwali :p

Commuter. Yamaha R15

For weekend madness. Yamaha RD350

My other bikes:

Yamaha RX135 5-Speed, with a bigbore 165cc kit, matching pipes and flatslide carbs. Was my commuter till now

Yamaha RXZ...currently a garage queeen :( nothing wrong with it, just no time to ride it.

The best of them all...Honda NSR150SP, but sitting in Singapore :(

Fiannly got some decent bikes

Commuter. TVS 50

For weekend madness. Yamaha Bobby

My other bikes:

Yamaha RX135 5-Speed, with a bigbore 165cc kit, matching pipes and jazzy purple shade. Was my commuter till now

Yamaha RXZ...currently a garage queeen :( nothing wrong with it, just no time to take it out of the tree.

The best of them all...Honda Hello Kitty tuner edition, but sitting in Singapore :(

Re: Fiannly got some decent bikes

Has to be among the craziest show-offs to date in this side of the interwebz! The TVS M50 though takes the cake!

Congrats Bunny!

ZOMG ZOMG :rofl: . I check Sunnyboi's latest post. Scroll up , check OP again and fall of the chair :rofl: . Whoever did it , great job :D

:p Super awesomee show off.. I like the Yamaha in the tree. :) And lol... Hello Kitty edition.. :rofl:

SunnyBoi said:

Commuter. TVS 50

For weekend madness. Yamaha Bobby

My other bikes:

Yamaha RX135 5-Speed, with a bigbore 165cc kit, matching pipes and jazzy purple shade. Was my commuter till now

Yamaha RXZ...currently a garage queeen :( nothing wrong with it, just no time to take it out of the tree.

The best of them all...Honda Hello Kitty tuner edition, but sitting in Singapore :(

To preserve epicness from future edits :p

SunnyBoi said:

Sunny u are pwned.....whoever did this, great work.... :rofl::rofl:

BTW on a serious note he does have a Kitty Kat Tuner edition R15 ... it meows for real.... :rofl::rofl:

This has to be the most epic show off thread I have seen on TE. Its got everything. An TVS50, a purple bike, a bike in a tree and best of all, a pink Hello Kitty sports bike!! Wow!! Just Wow....

Me likes... imagined Sunny on the pink bike with pink gear and pink helmet... had to gasp for air... :bleh:

OMG i never see sunny bot at his real life about super bike in future :O

Back