Finally! My Babe is here!!

Looking better than the inspiron series. When will Dell move over their cheap plastic like finish for casing around the keyboard.
I was have better hopes for the Studio series.
Although overall, it looks a beauty.

BTW, was that dock preinstalled? And how about the crapware? What all do we have.
Time for Welcome | The PC Decrapifier ? ;)

This is much better then sad Inspiron. This has settle feeling and its high quality built. It doeosnt look sad plasticy finish..

Yes the Dock was pre-installed... and no Crap shits as off now.. if i find something then u know what to do.. :p Join PC DeCrapifier :p
alsiladka said:
Looking better than the inspiron series. When will Dell move over their cheap plastic like finish for casing around the keyboard.
I was have better hopes for the Studio series.
Although overall, it looks a beauty.

BTW, was that dock preinstalled? And how about the crapware? What all do we have.
Time for Welcome | The PC Decrapifier ? ;)

Awesome laptop dude. The first picture (of the laptop) was like, OK.. but the 2nd pic revealed its awesomeness. Truly class. Congrats again. Price is also really good.

Enjoy :)

how can u get a 3.5k discount even if its ex vashi. do u have a firend there or something. i know the other bypass if i know how u got it done, let me know how u got it for 50500 though. its funny i got the same quote for 53k.

can u check if it can do hmdi audio out. i hear u cant on this one so asking. i know hdmi is audio and video both but in dell studio u cant, even inspiron u cant

congrats on the lappie :eek:hyeah: your babe looks amazing ..

...i like the studio15 more than the inspiron1525..

the studio15 with custom designs looks really funky and sexy !!

by the way did you get it with finger-print reader ? EDIT : yeah i can see the fingerprint reader too..

man youve got a really good deal on this !!

ehh !you live in vashi ?kewl.

i live in seawoods..and frequently hangout in vashi ..:hap2: .might visit you to check out your babe;) ..err if you dont mind ..:p

ure technically is for 55k + bt headset thts 3k more right. how did u manage the discount. its like 5 or 8k in this case. let me know. looking for the same config guessing u have finger print reader too right in the blue color one. cheers

my organization is giving out dell studio lappys to every manager and person going onsite who needs one . a promotion/onsite and an XPS together - its just too much damn luck for one person. at least we manage to extract two treats instead of one these days :lol:

want one ? get in line :p

hey jesal if u want one !! let me know will def give it to you .got it for my frined full loaded with latest proc 4 gb rma 3 yrs premium warranty eveything.. for 50 k :) better specs than boogieman :) let me know .. and u will have it ..

Its simple jesal... i had bn talking to this guy (presales) way b4 the prices hiked.. it was like almost booked just that i had to do the payment whih i couldnt as i was outta town... he had spoken to his imanager and he had allowed for that...

Did the payment as soon as i came back :) and as i said... the next day itself BT HEadset wasnt free and prices had hiked too :p
jesal said:
ure technically is for 55k + bt headset thts 3k more right. how did u manage the discount. its like 5 or 8k in this case. let me know. looking for the same config guessing u have finger print reader too right in the blue color one. cheers

Lucky you! An extra year of warranty!!

BTW, even Monger had delays and problems with Dell, he got himself compensated much more than what you did ;) Ask him for details..

Back