Finally My New Rig's Complete :)

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
After a long wait finally got the most important bit yesterday to complete my new rig ... had got rest of the stuff 10-15days back

The Processor : AMD Athlon 3600+ X2 Brisbane @ 2.5Ghz

The Motherboard : ASUS M2N-MX

The RAM : 2x1GB Kingston DDR2 667 (I got to keep only 2 of these :) )

The PSU : Corsair HX620 :D

The Big One : Nvidia 8800GTS 320MB :D

Inside the cabby :

Sorry about the quality of the pics and not taking any more of them ... I was way too excited :) Hopefully this one should last for a while ... special thanx to Eazy, Zhops, Bikey, Darky, Stormy, Rahul, Sunbiz, Chaos, Supra and the rest of the guys for helping me with the rig :)

Congrats bro ........ very few AMD's comes in show off section these days lol ....... nice build tho ...... post the nos like 3dmarks/super pi and all .......

Congrats on completing the rig....btw fit the 8800GTS & post a pic on how tight it is on the board. Also post the nos :p

First of all Congrats on new rig.
What was total price of all those.
8800GTS uhmm...nowday all people are buy 8800GTS. :mad:
I am still stuck with 5200Fx:( :(

congrats great buy :D

but m-ATX motherboards look sad & puny :no:

why did you not buy a ATX motherboard? :huh:

thexfactor said:
special thanx to Eazy, Zhops, Bikey, Darky, Stormy, Rahul, Sunbiz, Chaos, Supra and the rest of the guys for helping me with the rig :)
WTH, i couldn't even do anything when u needed help.:mad:
In fact it was you and zhops who went out of your way to help me and another friend in need which delayed your work.:(
I don't deserve any thanks, the others surely do.:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent PSU, Excellent GPU, super VFM CPU+mobo without compromising much on performance.:hap2:

Solely built for two main tasks, GAMING and HARDCORE GAMING- on a budget.:eek:hyeah:
(some dwnlding too:p)

One of the wisest configs till date imho:ashamed: - designed to suit specific needs without compromising much on other day to day tasks.:)

CONGRATULATIONS 'theX':thumb:- i like this nick Eazy coined for you.:p

Back