Finally the Android Tablet I wanted ... Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

^^

Thanks for ur suggestion.Used XVID4PSP to demux into MP4 container and it plays fine. So only option for high profile mkvs is only demuxing. Thanks again.:)

techpal said:
^^

Thanks for ur suggestion.Used XVID4PSP to demux into MP4 container and it plays fine. So only option for high profile mkvs is only demuxing. Thanks again.:)

Yes, but there is another benefit of making all your files into MP4. You will save battery as players like Moboplayer, Rockplayer, DicePlayer will use CPU power to decode mkv container files. MP4 files gets native GPU hardware acceleration which eats less battery. Useful if you are on the move or dont like to charge too often.

jesal said:
im in market for a tab too, but thinking which one to get since this has no usb in the tab itself its a downer for me its cheap at 19000. im tempted post some pics and vids mate.

you could buy this one and use the sdcard+usb stick ,it might work i guess

People have reported that some USB sticks work with a female to female converter using the data cable. Also, there have been reports of Asus releasing a USB/SD card adapter soon.

jesal said:
im in market for a tab too, but thinking which one to get since this has no usb in the tab itself its a downer for me its cheap at 19000. im tempted post some pics and vids mate.

True it might be an issue not having an USB on the Tab but I am not having issues with the 2 USBs on the KB Dock, not everyday I use USBs anyway

aercy said:
True it might be an issue not having an USB on the Tab but I am not having issues with the 2 USBs on the KB Dock, not everyday I use USBs anyway

the thing is im not planning to buy the dock at all. lets see if someone flies from the us ill call for the whole kit. its 21k there for the whole lot. also i read now there is a transformer 2 coming in oct. i have just sold the tab and got a iphone so ill wait a month to see how this thing works.

jesal said:
where did you find it for 19000?

Back