Finally... The chillahs've arrived

Sheesh, :O

I swear I's thought abt it yest night but was waiting to get it done n post it; now that u'd already disclosed it; :ashamed:

yea yea.. we believe you.. liar dog

j/k :lol:

nd while ur at it.. make sure you put some sorta grill on the side... last thing you wanna do is chop your fingers off :p

Yeah I've got 2 of those very expensive Amigo 120mm Extremely High-CFM ones; :lol:

Shall cut it today but then need the right screw-driver to dismantle the stock cooler; dont've that now; :ashamed:

[OT] Sheesh, these peeps didn't let me take my PC initially; I'd insisted to the lady who's in charge of the induction n she allowed only the enclosure + LCD; had to leave my speakers, UPS, tool-kit; :'(

Surviving with a 200bucks Frontech ones now; :( [/OT]

sTALKEr said:
you could do a ghetto cable tie job..
some how tie up one fan the the end of the cards... like this
when ya open the cabby nd are staring at the mobo wid cards mounted.
_____
_____||
where _____ = gfx nd || = fan..
sheesh.. wat a way to explain :p
Good i read the full thread before i open my mouth to shove my foot in. :gap:
+1 to what scarecrow said.
Freaky said:
Why the heck are you all ignoring the ghetto factor ? :p Cut the frame :bleh:
Review: Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 on 8800GT - Credit to Blue Falcon at [H] :)
'free key' shir to the rescure- TY TY TY. :D
gannu said:
Yeah I've got 2 of those very expensive Amigo 120mm Extremely High-CFM ones; :lol:
Shall cut it today but then need the right screw-driver to dismantle the stock cooler; dont've that now; :ashamed:
[OT] Sheesh, these peeps didn't let me take my PC initially; I'd insisted to the lady who's in charge of the induction n she allowed only the enclosure + LCD; had to leave my speakers, UPS, tool-kit; :'(
First just try out scarecrow's suggestion na before all the cutting and stuff.
Keep fan as close to the end of the cooler and get the placement right so that max flow hits fins of both. :p
Next with a fan attached to the sidepanel where that mount for the lower fan is.
Or with the fan touching the black part of the 2 coolers, parallel to the sidepanel, if possible to mount such that fins of both get air from the outer area of the blades mostly.
Then with both, one like scarecrow's diag + one on teh sidepanel. :p
Then do whatever cutting-shutting you want to do. :p
Will give us an idea if someone can avoid the cutting and all and use the S1 Rev2 with not fully active but not fully passive too kinda use and how good/bad each is. :ashamed:
Do check if any of those options affect other system temps under load (due to messy airflow.) :)

p.s. i am already liking this name- scare crow.
said with the same effect as 'Spaaaacccce Ghosst'. :rofl:

gannu said:

so u are hostel or at home :S so why not try u flit with her and make her happy then she might promote u :p
anyway cong cool owner where is photos i am tired of read much spam message :rofl:

Back