Finally!!

Ahh!! so finally I got my new screen its a viewsonic VX2235wm-5 :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

I searched for Lg 22wtq and samsung 226bw but didnt find them:hap5: :hap5: and dell was way out of my budget:ashamed: so after long research I got this beast its a huge upgrade:D from my lg 17incher crt, games look superb on this lcd just playing cryisis and enjoying very bit of it.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

This is the new version of the vx2235 with 2ms g to g response time;)

Now time for some pics:)

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

Desktop View

Clipboard01.jpg

The first lcd which came from prime,the dvi was not working:mad: as I had opted for COD I had a upper hand:chair: and I straightaway got a new lcd :devil:

DAMAGE:

12,350/- + 100/- BUCKS DELIVERY CHARGES

I have the same LCD man ;)

Trust me its just too good.

I upgraded from a 15 incher to this :p

Now i feel its kinda small :\

cause my Movie watching has increased lol

congrats :D i to have the same lcd here,i have put the contrast at 90% and brightness at 10% and color at 7500k.these are just my settings which is similar to one of the reviews.
also i wish the lcd looked like the way its pictured in the box where the bezel is ultra glossy.

adder said:
congrats :D i to have the same lcd here,i have put the contrast at 90% and brightness at 10% and color at 7500k.these are just my settings which is similar to one of the reviews.
also i wish the lcd looked like the way its pictured in the box where the bezel is ultra glossy.

will calibrate the moniter in a while

Congrats! :hap2:

I got the same monitor yesterday :clap:

adder, I have calibrated the setup the monitor as you've mentioned. However, the images look a bit dull. What OptiColor mode are you using along with these settings?

Also, are there there owners of the VX2235wm-5 who can pitch in with their favourite settings/calibration for this monitor?

WickedTA said:

adder, I have calibrated the setup the monitor as you've mentioned. However, the images look a bit dull. What OptiColor mode are you using along with these settings?

Also, are there there owners of the VX2235wm-5 who can pitch in with their favourite settings/calibration for this monitor?

Dude check my first post for calibration:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

H@cKer said:
Dude check my first post for calibration:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

but hacker isnt that profile for VX2435,i believe u have posted the wrong color profile,and the panel used in VX2235wm-5 is different from the older one , months ago i tried all that color profiles from focus-numerique.com and didnt get the right picture since they havent tested this model.

WickedTA said:

i am usiing standard settings,once u mess with the opticolor it changes ur custom settings,to the respective factory defaults.

congrats hacker ..nice lcd indeed

a small request..can u also post a picture of how a 720p movies looks on the lcd, a desktop wallpaper etc...Thanks:D

hey hacker are u allowed to check the stuff before paying the person in COD??

and only 100 buks delivery charge u stay near to prime???

magnet said:
hey hacker are u allowed to check the stuff before paying the person in COD??
and only 100 buks delivery charge u stay near to prime???

Dude I insisted the delivery guy that I will not pay the money without checking the lcd and thank god I checked it as the first lcd's dvi was not working.And I stay at kandivli dude.The cost to prime for shipping would be 9+9+5=23(bus and train fare) so 100 bucks is not less dude

Back