Finally!!

H@cKer said:
Dude I insisted the delivery guy that I will not pay the money without checking the lcd and thank god I checked it as the first lcd's dvi was not working.And I stay at kandivli dude.The cost to prime for shipping would be 9+9+5=23(bus and train fare) so 100 bucks is not less dude

dude i meant i tried the dtdc option on prime site it mentions some exorbitant 500 shipping charge.....so 100 is less ...did prime provided that option...plus i wont risk a train travel for such expensive stuff once i buy stuff....i usually do a taxi....
Actually its a damn good option to check stuff before paying becoz dtdc shipping wont provide that stuff plus have to pay every time the guy bring the stuff

magnet said:
dude i meant i tried the dtdc option on prime site it mentions some exorbitant 500 shipping charge.....so 100 is less ...did prime provided that option...plus i wont risk a train travel for such expensive stuff once i buy stuff....i usually do a taxi....
Actually its a damn good option to check stuff before paying becoz dtdc shipping wont provide that stuff plus have to pay every time the guy bring the stuff

I called to prime directly and asked for the cod option and he said it 100bucks for delivery and if they bring it in train or taxi its their responsibly hence I chk the lcd before making payment.;)

adder said:
but hacker isnt that profile for VX2435,i believe u have posted the wrong color profile,and the panel used in VX2235wm-5 is different from the older one , months ago i tried all that color profiles from focus-numerique.com and didnt get the right picture since they havent tested this model.

H@cker, thanks for the ICM, but as mentioned by adder, isn't this for a different panel?

congrats dude !!! enjoy some HD movies now..

by the way anyone knows how the viewsonic 22"s fare as compared to DELL's 22" in the same budget(13-15k)

FaH33m said:
congrats dude !!! enjoy some HD movies now..

by the way anyone knows how the viewsonic 22"s fare as compared to DELL's 22" in the same budget(13-15k)

Dude njoying hd movies already and no dell 22 in this budget the dell sp22 cost 16900:mad: :mad: at prime.This is a really vfm moniter for 12350 bucks comes with 2ms g2g response time:D

Back