Finished elden ring what next any suggestions

PapaDoom

Market Restricted
Recruit
Yesterday I finished playing Elden Ring and platinumed it ( my 2nd from soft game which I have ever finished and got platinum trophy for first one was Bloodborne). Now I need some suggestions what do I play next any suggestions will be appreciated. Also Ive finished playing Dying Light 2 Stay Human few weeks ago.

What platform are you on? Are you looking for any specific genres? I usually mix things up, since you played elden ring last maybe try something new and different like "Tunic" or and fps shooter like "Doom".

I think I'm gonna try demons souls remastered
What platform are you on? Are you looking for any specific genres? I usually mix things up, since you played elden ring last maybe try something new and different like "Tunic" or and fps shooter like "Doom".
I play on nearly every platform Xbox,pc, PlayStation and thanks for your suggestion tunic looks great imma try it and yeah I've finished doom 2016 and doom eternal on UN difficulty dunno how many time Doom eternal doesn't get boring. I think once I finish Demon Soul's remastered I'll do another Doom Eternal UN run.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna try demons souls remastered

I play on nearly every platform Xbox,pc, PlayStation and thanks for your suggestion tunic looks great imma try it and yeah I've finished doom 2016 and doom eternal on UN difficulty dunno how many time Doom eternal doesn't get boring. I think once I finish Demon Soul's remastered I'll do another Doom Eternal UN run.
You have Demon souls, all the dark souls games and sekiro. So you're set for a very long time. I usually find it tedious to play one souls game after another which is why I like to mix it up. When you take a break from a series and come back to it, almost feels like a new experience.

Keeping a close watch on this thread.

I am playing ELDEN RING these days. I have played like 90-95 hours into it and still done barely 2 main bosses. The game is huge. And numerous boss (field enemy boss, great enemy , and legend enemy lol)

I am playing ELDEN RING these days. I have played like 90-95 hours into it and still done barely 2 main bosses. The game is huge. And numerous boss (field enemy boss, great enemy , and legend enemy lol)
Yeah it's an amazing game. World design is just fantastic, lore just amazing. I'll play it again after finishing few games like demons souls remastered and tunic as suggested by @Chr0noN

Even I'm playing Elden Ring, such a good game. The world is so huge and beautiful yet the game doesn't feel repetitive at all.

Finally completed ELDEN RING. That last boss was something. ELDEN BEAST its damn difficult using a melee build. especially when it teleports somewhere else and fires homing missiles. o_O

But finally managed to take it down. The last few locations are not that great. And end bosses are notoriously difficult. Even at 40 health many bosses can kill in one or two hits which is absurd.

The game took me about 160 hours to complete it.

Play nioh series if you like dark soul, they are as good and at the same time slightly different

NIOH / NIOH 2 is also good. Gameplay is super fast as compared to DS/Elden ring. Takes a while to learn all the various stances and their combos.

Just couldn't get into Elden Ring.. Dark Souls too. Any suggestions that would help me give this another go?
I've tried to get into dark souls or any fromsoft game for that matter multiple times. I suppose it's mainly because I'm just not that interested in gaming anymore and don't have the time plus it's not really the type of game I like to play once I get back from a long day. I try but just doesn't click with me.

Just couldn't get into Elden Ring.. Dark Souls too. Any suggestions that would help me give this another go?
There is no alternative than to start super slow. Take your sweet time dealing with each enemy at the start. It's not that you can go button mashing. Thats a sure shot way to get yourself killed in a matter of seconds.

In the first few hours of the gameplay your main aim should be to try to understand the pattern of enemies. Start with the SAMURAI class and equip a shield.

Try to dodge attacks of enemies. It's slightly delayed than most games. I mean you roll just before the attacks hit you. But if you are not to not too good with dodging then use a shield and block it. Immediately after blocking you can do a counter attack using the heavy attack (the R2 button). That attack is suitable to stagger most enemies. And learn to back stab. Use your shield and try to go behind enemies. Then attack. Back stabs are your friend.

Learn to use the environment to craft various items. They are cheap and provide a lot of special buffs. Also use spirit calling. The wolves and the jellyfish are surprisingly good for the starting point of game. Use them fully. They don't cost much and they will be great to distract the enemies while you land killer blow to them. You can call them anytime an icon appears on the left hand side. It's kind of a castle icon or something. It took me several hours to figure that out.

You need a little patience and understanding to learn the moves. And don't think death as a failure. You just did something in haste or something like that. And don't feel lousy to run away from powerful enemies. No one is judging you. You are NOT there to impress anyone. Take your time and play it as per YOUR OWN game. I am generally not good with souls kind of games but if I can do it then so can you. It's not that difficult. :)

There is no alternative than to start super slow. Take your sweet time dealing with each enemy at the start. It's not that you can go button mashing. Thats a sure shot way to get yourself killed in a matter of seconds.

In the first few hours of the gameplay your main aim should be to try to understand the pattern of enemies. Start with the SAMURAI class and equip a shield.

Try to dodge attacks of enemies. It's slightly delayed than most games. I mean you roll just before the attacks hit you. But if you are not to not too good with dodging then use a shield and block it. Immediately after blocking you can do a counter attack using the heavy attack (the R2 button). That attack is suitable to stagger most enemies. And learn to back stab. Use your shield and try to go behind enemies. Then attack. Back stabs are your friend.

Learn to use the environment to craft various items. They are cheap and provide a lot of special buffs. Also use spirit calling. The wolves and the jellyfish are surprisingly good for the starting point of game. Use them fully. They don't cost much and they will be great to distract the enemies while you land killer blow to them. You can call them anytime an icon appears on the left hand side. It's kind of a castle icon or something. It took me several hours to figure that out.

You need a little patience and understanding to learn the moves. And don't think death as a failure. You just did something in haste or something like that. And don't feel lousy to run away from powerful enemies. No one is judging you. You are NOT there to impress anyone. Take your time and play it as per YOUR OWN game. I am generally not good with souls kind of games but if I can do it then so can you. It's not that difficult. :)

That’s a whole bagful of tips! Thanks will give it a shot!

Back