Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Spare
Had purchased it for nearly 8k using eBay Global back in 2017, when Fire TV was not even released in India. Has been working well since then.

Since it is a hanging pendant, at some point the ribbon started to break and hence I taped it up and have been keeping it flat on the TV unit for the past few years. Doesn't impact its performance in any way.

Amazon has already blocked installation of custom launchers on FireOS since v6.2.8.1 but as I had it already installed, with some mods, I have been using a custom launcher even with the latest v6.2.9.1, though I would recommend that you block the update URLs either on the device using Blokada or on your home network to prevent future updates. If you want the custom launcher, then I can uninstall and delete the data for the apps manually. Otherwise, I can reset the device, in which case you will not be able to install a custom launcher.

The remote is from a later Fire TV as the original one didn't even have the volume buttons. I will include the charger which is the flat pin US one and the cable is actually a 2-in-1 with Ethernet adapter that I had purchased from AliExpress several years ago, but the Ethernet port never worked, so it can only be used for power.

Product Details: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/f...fire-tv-streaming-media-player.html?v=ftvgen3

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 288
  • About.png
    About.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Home.png
    Home.png
    713.3 KB · Views: 278
Withdrawing as I assume most are just waiting to pick up a new one during the Amazon sale. Also, the current alternatives are uninspiring, so seems better to keep this, especially for the custom launcher, until something worthwhile comes along from the big boys with AV1 support in the future.

If someone still finds this worthwhile in the future, then feel free to contact me, as I use it as a secondary device and can still let go.

Attaching fresh pics. Okay to sell again. Updated to latest version of FireTV OS and custom launcher still works.

Attachments

• Fire All.jpg
    Fire All.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Fire Only.jpg
    Fire Only.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 133
  • About.jpg
    About.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Home.jpg
    Home.jpg