Firefox annoyance

KingKrool

Skilled
The one (and only) problem I have with firefox is:
if u click on a link to open it in a new tab (or window), the address does not appear in the address bar of the new tab (window) until the page loads (at least partly). So if for some reason the page does not load (slow connection, too many pages open slowing down page load, etc), and the connection times out, there is no way to know the address. U cannot refresh, neither can u simply click go. This is a big problem, as u may not remember which link it was, or u may have closed the first page.
This is not the case in opera. Is there a fix for it? Or shud I submit this request to the FF devs?

Yeah I really really hate that thing.
I have to stop downloads just to be sure that it will indeed open and appear.

No, it does not appear in the dropdown box.
When u click on a link, the address never appears in the dropdown box afterwards (after closing the window).

Ya can Use a Plugin i saw somewhere which grabs all the address or links in the page.....i dunno how helpful that might be.....
but yeah that problem is annoying

yap guys,this is a big problm wth firefox,also some pages do not appear properly in firefox...but it is THE fastest.@ hellscream666 .. can u give me ne link to download that plugin or will get in firefox homepage ??!!! :s

digital_brain said:
yap guys,this is a big problm wth firefox,also some pages do not appear properly in firefox...but it is THE fastest.@ hellscream666 .. can u give me ne link to download that plugin or will get in firefox homepage ??!!! :s
i guess its in the Firefox Extensions Page......atleast I hope so.....i dont remember :ashamed: maybe someone else does

actually i face one other problem in FF. I added a falling leaf effect (just some leaves falling all over the place) using javascript to a blog template. While these work pretty well in both IE n Opera..in FF they just stay at one corner of the page and refuse to give into gravity..why is this? :huh:

Back