Firefox Browser issue

@Tech123

Disciple
Firefox issue:

My places.sqlite file size is 30,720 KB have I reached the maximum size, is there even a maximum size for this.

Suddenly the visited links are no longer changing font color, as I am preparing for an exam I need visited questions to change color, to keep track of questions that I have finished. But if I delete a few days of history then again,a few more visited links change color then again it stops, so it seems something is getting full and not able to accommodate any more? Why are my visited links no longer changing color after a certain number of visits? I do have a back up of the places.sqlite file. So I have tried everything from deleting the profile, uninstalling reinstalling, creating a new profile, then copy pasting places.sqlite etc, but as mentioned after a few visits, visited links no longer change color, if I delete a few days of history then again a few visits will again change color and then stop again, so what should I increase so that my visited links quota is increased, I have also tried tweaking about:config and it has had no result. Although I was not really confident that increasing the size of brower.history_max _pages (don't remember exact name, but I am sure you get the idea) is going to help.

Seems as though my visited links change color, quota is full and only if I delete a few days of history will I get a few more visited links to change color. Can somebody shed some light? As mentioned my places.sqlite file size is 30,720 KB so I think perhaps this has something to do with this? Would really appreciate if someone could help. Thank you.

Back