FIRST N95 on TE

SoulFire

Skilled
i have no words for this baby , let the pics do the talking.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

more pics lil later , quite hungry now

how i got this WITH BILL WARRANTY piece prelaunch is hush hush but its a sexy fone and see the size of that sharger , they even gave a screen guard and cary case tooo fkin wicked

all pics taken here are with a N73:clap: :clap: :clap:

Not another Nokia -.-.... I dont see why people find the N95 sooooo special.. Its just another phone.. A phone is mainly used for making calls.

Even a 1000 Rs. Phone does the job.

Congrats anyways!

Aditya said:
Not another Nokia -.-.... I dont see why people find the N95 sooooo special.. Its just another phone.. A phone is mainly used for making calls.

Even a 1000 Rs. Phone does the job.

Congrats anyways!

Well dude, its not just a phone u see. A 1000rs phone will do the job as far as calling is concerned and that will be it, where as this phone is the best Nokia phone ever made and is worth every buck for what it offers to the user. And it is special because its a gem for people who own it. For me, to afford this luxury is only in my dreams:( BTW congrats on ur purchase of a fantastic phone :)

Ambar said:
Congrats and nice phone but imho phones above 20k don't deserve to be bought :no:

But again...nice buy :D

lol, if he is a mobile geek then nothing wrong in spending on a mobile:bleh:.

oh and Congrats Souldfire :D

like they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

this fone is good as long as u make use of all its features, im gonna do jus that imho its worth the money, everything u need for the fone first time nokia has actually gone ahead and given u just that with it

accessories like scratchguard, carry case , smallest charger ive ever seen to date, wicked handsfree, 1gb microsd :)

Congrats dude!! :)

i could've bought this phone recently.. but didn't.. should've but now i'm waiting for your review :D

Back