First Person To Get Nokia 5800 Xpress Music On Te !!!

First of all for the delay for uploading the pics.. was stuck up with so much work ...didnt get anytime to upload pics.. and also didnt have a cam also ... have took some pic... quality is all right .... but once i get new camera will upload more sooo n... First of alll.. when i saw the phone .. man .i simply fell in love with it .. so brillaint .... display , sound , touch effect its so brillaint ... 10 out 10 on that.. the build quality ..little dissapointed me ..didnt like the outer plastic covering .. which might break if the phone falls down .. so have to take care of that .. so .. on build quality 7 out of 10 ....SOUND 10 OUT OF 10 , DISPLAY TOO...touch effect tooo... its simply rocking.. nokia has really done a very good job with the touch effect its.. so senstive ... bought it a price of 24500... but i have no regrets as i didnt pay a lot .. but i couldnt wait any more longer as this wait for simply killing me .....overall rating to this phone 8 and half ..out of 10 ....the phone is simply superb and you all will love it ... ..yeah one more thing.. accesories which comes with the phone like spectrum strap , xtra stylus , stand and cover.. man .. nokia should have done something about . its like a china made quality.. crappp stuff......1 out 10 for that.. its better they should have not included it.. the quality is soooo baddd... trust me man ... .. but i love the phone .. and i aint gonna change it for sure :D:hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Congo....btw , whats the MRP on the box ? or is that info removed ? ...

EDIT : Just saw the "UAE sticker on the box.....:hap2: so i was right that the grey market will be flooded with the stuff from UAE...decent price considering its getting sold there for 1440-1450dh.

I have doubt that Nokia first touchscreen model may be at par with Iphone as far as sentivity of screen is concerned.

Eventhough WM mobiles has 65K colours against 16M in this phone, touchscreen appears to be more useful for WM mobiles rather than symbian considering the wide range of appz available for WM mobiles for full use of touchscreen

stud123 said:
I have doubt that Nokia first touchscreen model may be at par with Iphone as far as sentivity of screen is concerned.

Eventhough WM mobiles has 65K colours against 16M in this phone, touchscreen appears to be more useful for WM mobiles rather than symbian considering the wide range of appz available for WM mobiles for full use of touchscreen

Not really... its only S60 touchscreen apps that are lacking. Every app in UIQ supports a touch screen.

Congrats on the purchase. I guess you don't care about the price as long as you are getting your phone the first :p. Whats the whole point of it though? Just e-penis :p?

Back