First Person To Get Nokia 5800 Xpress Music On Te !!!

stud123 said:
I have doubt that Nokia first touchscreen model may be at par with Iphone as far as sentivity of screen is concerned.
Eventhough WM mobiles has 65K colours against 16M in this phone, touchscreen appears to be more useful for WM mobiles rather than symbian considering the wide range of appz available for WM mobiles for full use of touchscreen

Thats coz WM has been touchscreen enabled for a long time, whereas this is the first S60 touchscreen app. Wait for a few months, and then the apps will start rolling.

I have senhiser headphones !!! the quality is really good ... very clear sound .. not like before ..the touch sensitive is also awesoem... very smooth ... no problem at alll .. trust me... the phone is really aweosme....kickasss

anks22402 said:
I have senhiser headphones !!! the quality is really good ... very clear sound .. not like before ..the touch sensitive is also awesoem... very smooth ... no problem at alll .. trust me... the phone is really aweosme....kickasss

arre dude, is the touchscreen as sensitive as Iphone?

yup yup sentive is as good as iphone !!!!trust me once u use it .. u wont regret it !!!!this gonna sell like hot cakes once itis offcially laucnhed in india

stud123 said:
I have doubt that Nokia first touchscreen model may be at par with Iphone as far as sentivity of screen is concerned.

Eventhough WM mobiles has 65K colours against 16M in this phone, touchscreen appears to be more useful for WM mobiles rather than symbian considering the wide range of appz available for WM mobiles for full use of touchscreen

Contrary to what some believe, 5800 is not Nokia's first touch screen phone, Nokia 7710, a series 90 full touchscreen phone has that previlage.

As for sensitivity, A resistive touch screen will obviously not be on par with the capacitive screen in iPhone in terms of finger touch. The capacitive screen in iPhone is specifically suited for finger touch and multi touch, but lacks the precision associated with a stylus use on a resistive screen though there are stylus made for these too.

The resistive touch screen works quite decently with finger, but works best with a stylus. btw, I have been operating my P910i with my finger most of the time and it works quite well. I use the stylus for only the handwring feature.

Gunman said:
Congrats! But what do you do with a brick in one hand and a tube in the other? You already have a SE X1. :p

He sold that. And IIRC...he had equally glowing things to say about that as well. Lets see how long this one lasts. I have a feeling he'll finally settle down with a homely 3310 who cooks dinner and cleans the clothes for him and they'll raise a family of little sim cards and oprhaned micro sd cards.

J/K anks! as you can make out, im completely jealous :D Congrats!

Back