First splurge!!!

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Here's my first splurge; I'd always cherish these memories having spent them from my very first pay-check!!! :D

Nothing beats the happiness one can derive out of it by spending for something from his pocket. Have been torturing mom and dad for quite a while; not anymore :D

The watch seems to be levitating: :p

Many thanks to Supra/sTALKEr for suggesting the RAM sticks and Saiyan for the HDD/HD. :gap:

Damages: HDD was 4k; RAM was 4.3k from NE via KMD; watch was for 3.8k from Shoppers Stop, Inorbit Mall, Mumbai. :)

Future purchases in consideration: Xonar DX, another 640GB AAKS when its available, a cheapo download rig.

^Congrats on burning your own pocket :p

am also looking for a low cost watch ( <5k), this looks decent.

congos, Memories to cherish lol.

Reminds me of my first paycheck, which had bought me a "massive" Fujitsu 10 gigger.

Congratulations dude, btw I had bought the same watch some years back, was I think 4.5k that time, wonderful watch! Congrats once again!

Thanks guys. :D

ArZuNeOs said:
First congo on your 1st paycheck.Nice way to spend it

Need more info n that watch buddy

Uh well.. It has the following features as mentioned on the back:

World Time; Count down timer; 5 alarm modes with snz; Auto light; stp watch.

The brushed aluminium finish strap is the best part.

Uh well this's it: AQ160WD-1BV - Classic - Timepiece - Products - CASIO

@Wingzero: What do u expect?? Something in the line of Omega/Rolex/Tissot/Rado?? From the first pay-check??. :p

Congrats ..... and i have the same watch :D

but be careful its a scratch magnet :( ..... worst scratch proof material i have seen .....

Nice Nice purchase gannu....gives u immense satisfaction doesnt it???

@saiyan u living off ur parents kya???? Calling ur 5k watch planned purchase cheap???? Man thats the max I have ever spent on any of my watches, and I consider them a luxury expenditure....

Back