First splurge!!!

Rahul said:
but be careful its a scratch magnet :( ..... worst scratch proof material i have seen .....

Yeah couple of minor acratches on it already. Apart from that its a really good watch. :D

Loving it by the day. :)

Thanx guys.

Gunman said:
Yeah couple of minor acratches on it already. Apart from that its a really good watch. :D

Loving it by the day. :)

Thanx guys.

That was one of the issues. I use a Fossil, damn, the bloody dial seems to be in God mode, I whacked my bike into the main gate, and the watch hit the latch - just a tiny nick on the glass, which is barely noticeable. Its fallen to the floor 2-3 times, nothing...
They do say love is blind and I'm living proof of it; gannu mate, enjoy your new maal.

lol gannu dump the 2x1 gb cossiar 1066 ram and bought new 2x2 =4 gb ram 800 mhz for update vista 64 bit also some games such crysis or staker need max 2-3 gb gb or else it might bottlnest the gpu or ram ratio :rofl:
any way cong on new purchase and 640 gb and nice watch :p

u can also dumb x38 and get x58 soon if u are you plan you update soon

well I'm hope they keep stock till atleast nov-end as I'll be buying it then

cousins coming in on mid-dec..

Gunman said:
Thanks guys. :D

Uh well.. It has the following features as mentioned on the back:

World Time; Count down timer; 5 alarm modes with snz; Auto light; stp watch.

The brushed aluminium finish strap is the best part.

Uh well this's it: AQ160WD-1BV - Classic - Timepiece - Products - CASIO

@Wingzero: What do u expect?? Something in the line of Omega/Rolex/Tissot/Rado?? From the first pay-check??. :p

Thanks for the link yaar...looks like VFM watch

Congrats Gannu ,nice watch and congrats for burning you own pocket ,reminds me of picking a WRT54G for my first pay check ,and later the list was never ending :p

Back