CPU/Mobo First time(possibly) RMA,what should i know?

Warranty policy of Rashi peripherals:-

-There are two categories of Warranty: Replacement Warranty and Repair Warranty.

-Any product will be first tested for the reported problem and if problem is identified then only the replacement will be issued.

-Replacement unit may be Reconditioned unit.

-Warranty voids for any product which is physically damaged, Water logged in, Burnt or Oxidized. This is known as Customer Induced Defect (CID)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to panic about it.You just go and hand them the mobo,but don't tell them that you overclocked it.And just tell them about the boot problems.Also you can request them to provide you a standby or immediate replacement for some extra money.

judging from rashi's recent behaviour with me.....atleast 20+days...

PM me when you send it.....will try to help you:)

ok so after a long wait, my motherboard is back with itwares after rma now and rahul says its a refurbished unit, whereas my motherboard was 10 days old

and i have to pay the shipping charges too,

is this right?

i mean, for a motherboard this new they should have given me a new unit

Ideally there should have been a week or so 1-1 DOA warranty ,I had issues with the board and got it replaced over the counter from the shop I got it from. In case of RMA, with Gigabyte I got a slightly better board, I think you should try taking this up with Rashi directly. One of the members here did the same with his 5870 and got an upgraded card.

Back