Five Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 12MP 4x Optical Zoom, 28mm lens Cameras (3-year warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Disciple
Greetings,

For sale are multiple Panasonic Lumix F3 Digital Cameras. Check product description below, PM your best offers and raise any queries you may have. eBay listing possible (on request) for forum members with good feedback to take advantage of free gift program currently ongoing (may end anytime). Thanks

Product images:

tzMLSh.jpg

Image gallery: Photo Album - Imgur

Flipkart price: Rs. 5,490 Flipkart.com: Panasonic DMC-F3: Camera

Letsbuy price: Rs. 5,490 Buy Panasonic Lumix DMC F3 Black Digital Camera at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Five (5) Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 12.1MP 4x Optical Zoom, 28mm wide angle lens Digital Camera (3-year warranty)

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 12.1MP Digital Camera

Color options: Black / Silver (depending on availability)

Expected Price: INR 4,200 / unit

Time of Purchase: Septemer 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes, 3-years

Reason for Sale: Got these as eBay gifts, not required for personal use

Product Condition: Brand new, unused

Accessories Included: Original box, battery, manual, charger, usb cable, video cable, 4GB memory card and case.

Product Location: Mumbai

Preferred Courier: Bluedart (shipping charge 280 anywhere in India); Local pickup

Shipping Charges: at actuals

Payment Options: Caratlane gold coins, Cash, Bank transfer.

Re: Five Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 12MP 4x Optical Zoom, 28mm lens Cameras (3-year warra

i am interested in buying this i am from mumbai

ygpm

Re: Five Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 12MP 4x Optical Zoom, 28mm lens Cameras (3-year warra

Post updated for mention of bundled 4GB memory card and camera pouch.

Bump. swastikrj backed out. Four sealed Panasonic F3 still available.

Bump with price drop. Local buyers who showed interest to collect in the weekend, please confirm via PM.

Current price at flipkart is Rs.4600/-
so consider revising the price further

Hi,

PM me your phone number. Am interested :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi guys,

Picked up 2 sealed cameras personally :D Paid the amount upfront.

Reached home and found that one of the cameras is missing the 4 GB SD card and the warranty card. Spoke with Sourabh stating the same and have provided him with the serial number of that camera. He will be speaking with Panasonic India or his sources, and if not available from them, he said he will personally mail me the 4 GB SD card.

Warranty can be claimed from the serial number, so no need of the warranty card.

Overall, very nice guy to deal with :)

Sourabh dude, YOU'RE GREAT!!! :D

Thanks Ravi. I will ship you a 4GB card or pay you for its equivalent amount in a couple of days (after getting reply from Panasonic).

4 Units are sold: drkrack 1 unit | Ambar 1 unit | ravihpa 2 units

One (1) sealed Silver unit is still up for grabs. Due to the missing SD card in one of the sealed unit, I am going to open the box before shipping to ensure it has all contents. Any queries, leave a PM.

ravihpa said:
Hi,

PM me your phone number. Am interested :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi guys,

Picked up 2 sealed cameras personally :D Paid the amount upfront.

Reached home and found that one of the cameras is missing the 4 GB SD card and the warranty card. Spoke with Sourabh stating the same and have provided him with the serial number of that camera. He will be speaking with Panasonic India or his sources, and if not available from them, he said he will personally mail me the 4 GB SD card.

Warranty can be claimed from the serial number, so no need of the warranty card.

Overall, very nice guy to deal with :)

Sourabh dude, YOU'RE GREAT!!! :D

PM sent. Check your inbox please.

Received the amount. Thanx a lot Sourabh. You're GREAT!!!

PS: Can't leave feedback. Don't know why but it keeps showing the same page saying "Following errors occurred....."

Will definitely leave feedback as soon as I can :)

Hello, is this still available? or sold already? If available then please lemme know asap as Ebay diwali offer is going to end today only.

Sorry Satan, I couldn't list it on eBay in time. One unit (Silver color) is still up for grabs - Mulund/Thane buyers preferred who can collect in-person this Saturday. Box has been opened to inspect contents - it does have 4GB SDHC card and camera case included. Copy of invoice will be provided.

bump for the final unit (Silver color).

PM me if you can close it at 4k shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back